Mod apk Fishing Clash v1.0.159 - New Combo Hack & Fishing Line Never Breaks (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,020 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Fishing Clash: Catching Fish Game. Bass Hunting 3D v1.0.159

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Sbenny
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 10 times

• The most popular hobby now in your pocket! Start catching fish species in Fishing Clash - free fishing simulator and new 3D game from Ten Square Games, the producer of Let's Fish app. High time to go fishing!

Join the most popular sport in the world with the best free fishing game available for mobile devices! Take part in sport events and fishig tournaments, compete with your friends to hunt down your next catch and reel your big fish in! Summer fishing? Winter fishing? In our free online simulation game you can visit nearest river, freshwater lake, sea, or ocean for quality sport fishing whenever you want to.

Travel to realistic, beautifully animated locations in nature across i.e. The North America. Start with Florida and move on to the biggest Alabama’s lake - Guntersville Lake. Your next stop will be Kenai River, the most popular sport fishing destination in Alaska, particularly known for its salmon and rainbow trout. Will you be able to beat the world record for king salmon? Download now the MOD APK of Fishing Clash: Catching Fish Game. Hunting Fish 3D for free, only at sbenny.com!

•   
    Unsigned version requires root while the signed version doesn't but both versions are provided.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Combo Level at 100% (no need to wait for combo gauge to fill)
    Insane Combo Multiplier (keeps raising and raising A LOT)
    No Combo Penalty (combo doesn't decrease)
    Fishing Line Never Breaks

MOD Changelog:
    27 Jul 2021

- Fixed & enhanced combo multiplier

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tensquaregames.letsfish2

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
This mod is different than the previous version and has a hotfix which required hours of hard work. Please don't complain about SB Points and understand the reasoning behind it, thanks.

Janka

Sbennytopia's National Drink
Member for 5 years
There is no diference from normal game, only combo numbers are biger.
Post automatically merged:

There is no diference from normal game, only combo numbers are biger.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
If you think this:

Combo Level at 100% (no need to wait for combo gauge to fill)
Insane Combo Multiplier (keeps raising and raising A LOT)
No Combo Penalty (combo doesn't decrease)
Fishing Line Never Breaks

doesn't make any difference, why did you unlock it then? MOD Features are clearly written before you unlock something, so you can read them and decide wether it's worth to play the mod or not.

Kokowei

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I spent 485 SB Points, but cannot log into my google paly account. starting all over is no alternative for me.
Everything tries with root and without, with smartphone and nox player, no possibility to load the old savegame from my google play account.
I hope there is a solution for me ...

(this text was created with the google translator)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I spent 485 SB Points, but cannot log into my google paly account. starting all over is no alternative for me.
Everything tries with root and without, with smartphone and nox player, no possibility to load the old savegame from my google play account.
I hope there is a solution for me ...

(this text was created with the google translator)
Step 1. Install the Google Play Version
Step 2. Open the game and Login with Google
Step 3. Install the Unsigned Version on top of the Google Play Version (don't uninstall it)
Step 4. Enjoy your recovered progresses.

Kokowei

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the very quick reply SBenny.
I can't just install it over it, because it gets stuck during the installation for long long time, or an error (was not installed).

In the past, however, it always worked with the earlier versions of you.

I don´t know, what the Problem now...
Unbenannt.jpg

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Did you patch your device with Lucky Patcher applying the three patches described here?

Kokowei

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
first try: Lucky Patcher crashes
and now: I can no longer log in to the mod because I apparently use more than 2 devices,

today everything goes wrong :D sorry Sbenny

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I suppose you're doing more than you should, which often causes more troubles than it should XD If you ended up with using more than two devices I think it's because you're using emulators and you reset them? Which emulator are you using in particular?

Kokowei

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yes exactly that is the problem xD

I mainly use the NOX Player.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Try to login again now, it should work fine :)

Kokowei

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
now the game always crashes when logging in,

sorry SBenny I give up :(

(the Mod work´s finde, but i´m too stupid, to log in my gmail acc.) xD

Kokowei

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I don´t know what i do, but now it works :D

thank you so much SBenny xD

Status