Mod apk Fishing Paradise 3D Mega Mod (Unlimited Coins & Shiners. Instant XP, Energy, & Stamina)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,192 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kingpin300

In Love Lv4️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 6 years
Title: Fishing Paradise 3D Mega Mod (Unlimited Coins & Shiners. Instant XP, Energy, & Stamina)

Name of the game: Fishing Paradise 3D

Version: v1.16.0

Root needed? No

Internet required? Yes

Game Description:
Realistic fishing action at your fingertips! 49+ million installs worldwide! Awesome 3D graphics, multiplayer action.

Build and manage your very own fish farm and travel to remote, exotic locations!

- PLAY FOR FREE
Download the game and fish for free. Earn coins and experience to unlock items, features and new locations. Or purchase shiners and unlock them faster.

- BUILD YOUR DREAM FISH FARM
Ever dream of owning your own lakes? Well now you can! Start with a plot of land and then turn your site into a Fishing Paradise! stock and breed your favorite species, invite friends and more.

- FISH EXOTIC LOCATIONS WORLDWIDE
Travel to 14 beautiful 3D rendered locations from around the world. Catch saltwater fish in Hawaii or hunt for the monsters of the Mekong river.

- 50 DIFFERENT SPECIES TO CATCH
From bass and pacu to stingray and giant catfish. Catch the widest variety of the rarest species ever seen in a fishing game. To catch them all you'll need both skill and a little luck. Hold on tight!

- MULTIPLAYER TOURNAMENTS
Compete with players from around the globe for prizes. With lots of different tournaments to enter, who will be No.1?

- REALISTIC FISHING ACTION
Working closely with a fishing legend has helped us create a fishing game with unrivaled realism and action. Each fish has its own attributes such as strength and aggressiveness meaning no two fight is ever the same!

- HUGE SELECTION OF BAIT AND TACKLE
You'll not catch a monster with that old rod and reel, you'll need to upgrade your tackle if you want to land a lunker of a lifetime!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.promedia.fishingparadise&hl=en
YouTube Video:

MOD Features:
Mod Features Unlimited Coins & Shiners. Instant XP(levels) And Energy & Stamina Refills. Just simply catch a fish and sell it. You are given huge amounts for any fish! Enjoy and don't forget to vote and like!

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

Credits to: KingPin300

Download Link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Downloaded 109 times

Vampir Lord

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I been playing this game for long time not anymore I cheat it for my self unlimited Coins & Shiners, I only don't know to mod anyways very nice from you to mod it thank you.

fofox

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thank you I play at this game on Facebook good mod

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Coheed196

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thank you very much

secretbunker

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Richest VIPs
Active User
Member for 7 years
You, mate, always exceed anyone's expectations.
Your mods aren't just clever, they are almost genius, sometimes they are genius.
I am grateful for what you do for the community, and thank you for this mod.

Kingpin300

In Love Lv4️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 6 years
You, mate, always exceed anyone's expectations.
Your mods aren't just clever, they are almost genius, sometimes they are genius.
I am grateful for what you do for the community, and thank you for this mod.
Thanks I try to make the mods keep the game challenging. I could easily max everything but that takes away from the game itself. Hope you enjoy it and remember if you are looking for a game mod just post in the request section

Jenny Austen

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thank you very much your grace, i really love your mods <3

Fishing Paradise 3D Mega Mod (Unlimited Coins & Shiners. Instant XP, Energy, & Stamina) was released by Kingpin300 and 7312 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.