LP mod apk Flags of the World & Emblems of Countries: Quiz v2.16 Free Shopping/Free In-App Purchases & Removable Ads

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,984 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 0.0/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KymForGo

Just a Blob
Member for 3 years

Flags of the World & Emblems of Countries: Quiz v2.16

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: KymForGo
Type of release: Paid

Download Link
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 1 time

• This is the very interesting, useful and free game-quiz, which will help you to learn not only national flags and coats of arms of countries but also will help to know its capitals, currencies and official languages from the special convenient handbook.

Which advantages has this educational application over another apps about flags and countries?

• In the app you will find flags and coats of arms of all sovereign states of the world;
    • The app has the convenient handbook about countries, which grouped in five continents. From the handbook you can find out how the flag and the coat of arms of each country looks and also you can receive information about capitals, currencies, areas and official languages of states;
    • You can select quantity buttons with answers: 3, 6 or 9. Thanks this opportunity you can make a game harder or easier;
    • Also there is two difficulty levels in the app: you can guess coats of arms and flags only known countries or all existing;
    • There is an opportunity to choose the set of continents for the quiz. For example, you can guess only Eurasian countries or only Australia and Oceania, North America and South America together etc.;
    • Statistics after each game round: the test shows a total quantity of answers and a percent of correctly answers.

The game has three modes:

1) Only Flags. Here you must guess the country's name looking on the image of the flag;
    2) Only National emblems. Definitely, you exactly know how to look flags of some countries. But, do you know how to look its coats of arms? The majority of countries has emblems, which have big differences with flags. And often coats of arms are more interesting and more various than flags and at the same time coat of arms is the same official sign of the country like a flag. Challenge yourself and try this mode!
    3) Flags and National emblems alternately. In this mode, you must guess both coats of arms and flags.

The quiz can be interesting and useful for adults and children. The knowledge about the geography can need at the any moment and the education in the game form will not become boring!

The quiz has translated into six most used languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian. So, you can learn names of countries and other useful information with different languages.

The application has the simple and clear interface. It was optimized both smartphones and tablets.

No need access to the Internet for work with the app.

Get it here for free only at Sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• •Free Shopping
    •Free In-App Purchases
    •Removable Ads

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here., This is a SPLIT APK. In order to install this, you need to install the "Split APK Installer " App on your phone. Then, open it, tap on"Install APKs" and select the downloaded file in order to install it. If the app doesn't install for some reason, open the settings at the top-left of Split APKS Installer and enable the "Sign APK" option and then try again.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank KymForGo and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.shapkin.coatsofarmsandflagsofcountries&hl=en&gl=US

Downloaded 7 times

KymForGo

Just a Blob
Member for 3 years
If you have any issue regarding In-App Purchases, follow the steps in this thread:

Ife

Sbennytopia's Asocial Pirate 🏴‍☠️
Member for 5 years
Mod Works Perfectly!

- Ife
Mod Tester Team

Ife

Member for 5 years
Wow, your on a hunt today xD I planned to stop testing for today and you swooped right in to save the day xD
I'm considering taking a step back from the Modder of the month competition. I haven't decided yet though so don't be surprised if I jump back in. I just want to relax and play games, might has well use that to test mods, right?

KymForGo

Just a Blob
Member for 3 years
I'm considering taking a step back from the Modder of the month competition. I haven't decided yet though so don't be surprised if I jump back in. I just want to relax and play games, might has well use that to test mods, right?
That's really surprising to hear from you especially since I saw you in EVERY modder of the month xD

• Wow
Reactions: Ife

Ife

Member for 5 years
That's really surprising to hear from you especially since I saw you in EVERY modder of the month xD
Lool. I've only been in 3 so far. Didn't sniff top 3 in my first try. The Modder of the month badge you see now was my second try. And last month's was my 3rd. Anyway, I'll probably participate and not try as hard (mostly inserting my updated mods) or maybe I'll get really passionate about it later on and go all in. I dunno.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Flags of the World & Emblems of Countries: Quiz v2.16 Free Shopping/Free In-App Purchases & Removable Ads was released by KymForGo and 666 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.