Flame Dragon Knights FDK Official Strategy_v1.1.24 - Menu

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,070 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xyummyx

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 5 years

Flame Dragon Knights FDK Official Strategy 1.1.24

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: xYummYx

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

• As the one and only officially authorized sequel to Flame Dragon Knights, this turn-based classic RPG has made its first appearance on mobile platforms. You can experience refined character art designs as well as exciting new story lines. New heroes will be joining original characters from the prequel in your adventures. NOW to GET 5 CRYSTALS and A 4★hero for FREE!

•    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Go into battle,

Turn on DmgX and turn off for the rest of the battle.

Enemy will do little to 0 damage to you.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.camex.fireflamedragon&hl=en_US

Post automatically merged:

OBB - OBB.zip - SBUpload: The Future is here

Last edited:
Downloaded 24 times

Sniperfire66

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks

Love the game

justin87

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
@xyummyx after testing I cant see how this works. Most of the time just normal damage, sometimes both our heroes and enemies have insane dmg.

xyummyx

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 5 years
@xyummyx after testing I cant see how this works. Most of the time just normal damage, sometimes both our heroes and enemies have insane dmg.
The mod work like this =p

I leave the option off in normal stages, the npc does little to 0 damage (but if your character is too weak, it can't do damage to the NPC =p)
If you have it on during normal stages, both side will do 1 hit KO =p...T_T i duno how to fix this i'm too noob.
In the Arena, You can turn it on and you can move anywhere =pppp

H2OBenta

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Its saying to delete the game e reinstall... I was playing normal a moment ago

itgamer

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 8 years
My first try

I am also getting the same message.

Pixie030

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Flame Dragon Knights FDK Official Strategy_v1.1.24 - Menu was released by xyummyx and 2808 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.