Forum Game: What Kind of Hero (Or Villain) Are you?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,034 happy users since 2014.
Register

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Right.... So, let's play a game. Imagine, you been transported into the World of Comic, maybe DC or Marvel, or i don't know, Disney? Oh wait, Disney also ow- side tracked there. Anyhow, the question is simple.... What kind of Hero or Villain you will be? Well, shall we let Fate decide for us? Now, all i want you to is simple!
This link, will generate your power by Random, pure chances! Now, after receiving your power, you can be whatever you want to be... For example, i take it the first time and received the Power called Gum Mimicry... Which basically mean i can turn into a bubble gum like material... yeah, kinda lame power, but still, with the power in my hand, i shall be known as The Gumball-man!..... Yeah, okay, lame power lame name, but still, all of it, depends on chances, you can even write a backstory or even a costume of your hero, for all you want.

Shall we begin then? Roll the methapotical Dice!

Last edited:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Saying link not valid 😔

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
I got "Baseball Bat Proficiency".

Villain name: Star Batter

Logo/Image:
Got a baseball bat with flame design with a big "S.B" written in rainbow font color.
Wearing leather pants and jacket, spiky mohawk, and spiky bracelets.

Back story:
A die-hard baseball fan, arrested for assaulting a few baseball referees and stalking baseball players. Prison changed him, but for the worst; He and many other inmates were used as test subjects to super-soldier experiments. It worked, well not really, the experiments gave him superhuman abilities but it also broke his mind.
Post automatically merged:

Saying link not valid 😔
If you delete/edit the link and remove the last character (On my screen, it's a triangle) it will work

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Saying link not valid 😔
Yep, apparently when i posted here it'll turn into one power Only, so you'll have to delete the last one first 😅

Hi Uncle Samun 😊💕 here's the link..

.. click Explore then select Random Page 😊
..... I love you so much, Sam-Sam....

I
I got "Baseball Bat Proficiency".

Villain name: Star Batter

Logo/Image:
Got a baseball bat with flame design with a big "S.B" written in rainbow font color.
Wearing leather pants and jacket, spiky mohawk, and spiky bracelets.

Back story:
A die-hard baseball fan, arrested for assaulting a few baseball referees and stalking baseball players. Prison changed him, but for the worst; He and many other inmates were used as test subjects to super-soldier experiments. It worked, well not really, the experiments gave him superhuman abilities but it also broke his mind.

If you delete/edit the link and remove the last character (On my screen, it's a triangle) it will work
Woah, Awesome! It's remind me of that one character from ONE PUNCH MAN! 😁

Last edited:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Lol I got one of my favourite hero.😍

Neon Vision
The power to generate beams of neon from the eyes. Sub-power of Neon Attacks. Variation of Wind Vision.

Also Called
Neon Gas Vision

Capabilities
The user can project neon blasts from their eyes.

Limitations
Can't control neon emitted from eyes.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Lol I got one of my favourite hero.😍

Neon Vision
The power to generate beams of neon from the eyes. Sub-power of Neon Attacks. Variation of Wind Vision.

Also Called
Neon Gas Vision

Capabilities
The user can project neon blasts from their eyes.

Limitations
Can't control neon emitted from eyes.
Woah, like the one from Infamous?! That's awesome!

treki009

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years

COUNT UP (VALKYRIE CRUSADE) CAN CONTROL THE COMING OF FUTURE EVENTS, ALLOWING HER TO CONTROL WHEN THE FUTURE WILL HAPPEN.
POWER/ABILITY TO:
Control the coming of the future.

The power to control when, which and if the future happens. Sub-power of Future Manipulation.

User can control when, which and if the future will happen. They can make something happen before/after it should, accelerate/delay when an event happens, making things happen sooner/later than when they were supposed to happen. They can also make it so a future never comes in the first place.

The user can make alternate futures happen, such as if someone is supposed to win, they could make happen an alternative future which said person lost.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

COUNT UP (VALKYRIE CRUSADE) CAN CONTROL THE COMING OF FUTURE EVENTS, ALLOWING HER TO CONTROL WHEN THE FUTURE WILL HAPPEN.
POWER/ABILITY TO:
Control the coming of the future.

The power to control when, which and if the future happens. Sub-power of Future Manipulation.

User can control when, which and if the future will happen. They can make something happen before/after it should, accelerate/delay when an event happens, making things happen sooner/later than when they were supposed to happen. They can also make it so a future never comes in the first place.

The user can make alternate futures happen, such as if someone is supposed to win, they could make happen an alternative future which said person lost.
That's so.... OP, nerf please 😆 what about the name? Oh! How about Princess of the Future!! Or, or Empress of Escalation?! 😁

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Mine says: Anti-Psychic Presence (from the Warhammer 40k universe) link: Anti-Psychic Presence
so.. I can block psychic users.
capabilities: The user project a presence/energy that mitigates/weakens psychic power, shutting down psychic power and abilities, absorbing or annihilating the energy behind them, or simply suppress the underpinning elements of psychic powers themselves.
Applications
  • Generate a presence that negates Psychic Powers
    • Psionic Drain
    • Psychic Energy Absorption
    • Psychic Immunity
    • Telekinesis Immunity

HOLY GOD EMPEROR!! I AM IMMUNE TO THOSE PSYCHIC HERETICS!! PRAISE THE EMPEROR!! I have been blessed by the Emperor of Mankind...

I am going to be a Villain? 😅😅 don't know, but in Warhammer 40k universe (if it's included and I am in that universe 😜) there are only WAR, genocide, pillage, rebellion and some censored stuff.
my character will be a commissar, leading my Imperial guard regiment to battle and wipe out any heretics in the entire galaxy.
you said that i'll be transported to somewhere, if I was transported.. I am propably going to eradicate heretics (anything that looks isn't human or have powers/psychic will die)
-Corrupted- : Immea Kylinea, -Corrupted-, a commissar from the Astra Militarum, -Corrupted- , she has won many battles (against the Orks, Chaos and Eldars) and has been relocated to Planet Cadia to lead Cadian Regiments, but... after many days, many weeks and many months of fighting until the planet broke, there's no way of telling if she survived or escaped the broken planet.

CORRUPTED -REMEMBER CADIA- CORRUPTED

The planet broke before the guard did...

This is what I look like to be: I love commissar Raine (or Severina Raine) of 11th Antari Regiment from the Astra Militarum.
commissar raine.jpg

reiiisan

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hero name: Charge.

Power: xiezhi physiology (similar to Marvel's Mark Sim aka Haechi).

Explanation: I absorb most types of energy directed towards me as if I were "eating" it, and store inside my body. I absorb energy through my body and shoot it from my mouth as powerful energy blasts. If I absorb high amounts of energy I become engulfed by it and transform temporarily into an enormous dragon-bull like creature. My monster form grants me augmented strength and affords me a measure of invulnerability.

Explain the name: I charge energy before attacking. And also because I charge forward against enemies like a one man army! (My smug side kick would give me the side-eye after that comment).

PowerTrix3

the most awesome person you will meet
Member for 2 years
power: possess or have traits of an Oath Deity.
name: apollo

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
Event muting

The user can mute any past, present or future event, causing the impacts that event would have to cease, and making that event unnoticeable. By muting an event, it will be removed from all memories, and cause all references to it to become unnoticeable, or simply remove those references from existence.

Muting an event doesn't erase or remove that event, the event will still exist, just hidden away; cloaked and muted. When a muted even is un-muted, its impacts will return and it will become noticeable again, as will memories and references to it.

I would probably be helping the villain cover up their tracks, making them seem like an angel to society. Or maybe help the heroes by muting whatever atrocities the villain committed, as the knowledge of the villain might instill panic in the eyes of ordinary citizens.