💬 Review (French health book) On n'est jamais mieux soigné que par soi-même By Frédéric Saldmann

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,422 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rainow

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Name of the eBook you are reviewing: (French health book) On n'est jamais mieux soigné que par soi-même By Frédéric Saldmann

This book is about health and longevity. It goes over principles one can apply to daily life in order to be in great shape for a long time.

Review:
I've read other books by Frederic Saldmann, and while he tends to repeat himself, there were many new and good ideas in this new paperback/epub.

He gives advice on how to live a healthly and fulfilling life. For instance, the author recommends intermittent fasting. I gave it a try and was in a better mood than usual afterwards.

There's a section on how to lose weight, another on the benefits of relationships, and a few extra chapters covering different topics.

He suggests foods that promote longevity and gut biome health, such as avocado.

I really enjoyed the chapter about mental health and how to improve cognition.
Saldmann heartily recommends learning a foreign language.
That's why I began studying Japanese a week ago.
He also states that listening to new music and trying out new hobbies is key if one wants to live longer, as boredom is a silent killer.

Otherwise, I personally feel like I'm living the same day over and over again. That's a depressing feeling for sure.
Exercising is also instrumental to good health, and I've been walking more as a result of reading this author's work.

Would you recommend this to other users? I'd recommend this book to anyone who cares about their health.
It's affordable, engaging, humorous at times, and it promotes preventing health issues instead of treating them.

I'd say nearly everyone could benefit from reading this book and reap the health benefits.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

bbbgirl

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
So cool! The French know what they are doing