📲 Tutorial Game Dev Tycoon Hack

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,215 happy users since 2014.
Register

Is this helpful?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

akuyuki0123

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
NOTE: Works only on android and pc. (Haven't tried on other devices)
Screenshot_20190126_210629[1].jpg

Play the game first so it would have a saved file.
I suggest creating a new game so it would be easy to edit the file later. Wait until the game auto saves itself, to do this, go to menu>load and make sure that it is the latest save on Auto.
Steps:
1. Open file manager on your phone.
2. Go to Android>Data>com.greenheartgames.gdt>files.
3. Look for local_slot_auto.txt and open it.
4. Find "cash," (without the quotation mark) it should have the same amount as when you saved the game.
5. Just edit the numbers by how much you like, but don't go overboard since the game might crash.
6. For fan, find "fans" (without the quotation mark). Do step 5.
7. For research, find "researchPoints" (without the quotation mark). Do step 5.
8. Save your changes and open the game.

For PC, create a new game and wait until the game auto saves itself, to do this, go to menu>load and make sure that it is the latest save on Auto.
Steps:
1. Go to Documents>Steam>CODEX>239820>remote.
1548512199660.png

2. Open slot_auto.
3. Find "cash," (without the quotation mark) it should have the same amount as when you saved the game. Here, you can use a search function by pressing ctrl+f.
4. Just edit the numbers by how much you like, but don't go overboard since the game might crash.
5. For fan, find "fans" (without the quotation mark). Do step 4.
6. For research, find "researchPoints" (without the quotation mark). Do step 4.
7. Save your changes and open the game.

Last edited:

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Sbennytopia's Underworld Boss
Member for 4 years
Followed your instructions just like you wrote them but i always lose my saved game and i have to start a new company(No $$$$ ,fans or research points changed).Am i missing/doing something wrong? Any help would be appreciated.Thanks for your tutorial regardless.
P.S I'm on android and tried this at the very start of the game as you suggested.
EDIT 1/8/19 : I just rooted my phone (i wanted to root it after the warranty ends since this was wayyyyy more expensive than my previous one) and with Game Guardian it's very easy to edit the values.
2nd EDIT 1/8/19 : s**t,i just figured out that YOUR TUTORIAL HAS AN ERROR;THE QUOTATION MARKS SHOULD NOT BE REMOVED OTHERWISE YOUR SAVED GAME WILL BE LOST!!

Last edited:

Mavin

⭐?️SBENNY MARSHAL?️⭐
Member for 6 years
Thanks for this