Game Request System

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,535 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamHardd

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
The state of Game Request right now is full chaos, specially the Help requests.

The game request tab is hard to navigate on, what I mean is, new game request gets stacked on by request boosters and numerous other request that isn't gonna or isn't getting solved wasting 100 SB points that you used to post that request.

I know that the 100 SB points fee is to regulate the flow in which the request comes in as to not get spammed. Very reasonable, however the game requests tab itself is full of chaos, there is no priority for new request to gain traction except for the booster and I think thats sad because it not only waste the precious 100 SB points specially on people like me who struggle to get the active status and people like me who doesn't pay for SB points.

I'm very thankful for Sbenny that I can get basically free quality mods with SB Points but, the mass of people like me who gets points by watching ads also gives SBenny revenue however minimal compared to people who buy using money.

In my opinion, I think new posts should take priority instead of random timelines of requests, like the suggestion tab of forum. Where the latest post would go above the old ones, and priority boosters be nerfed.

Thoughts on this?

Last edited:

Asoul Modder

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
In my opinion....,,,,,You need to take with staff members because I have no idea😅 but your ideas are cool

Qwertyuiopasdf

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
I thought you can already sort by new like any other section in the forum?

JamHardd

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
No, in game request it sorts by the number of views, so the more time a thread has been visited the higher on the list they are shown. Basically a massive L on new requests.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
I can understand the downfall of things like these but it works in an 'importance' basis, if a mod has more views it's more likely to be more important hence an earning factor for the modders (not to mention requests with more views give more sb points as rewards), this system is producer biased instead of consumer biased.

Still, i know you didn't ask for an explanation, i guess I'll ask about it to the core staff team.

Qwertyuiopasdf

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
No, in game request it sorts by the number of views, so the more time a thread has been visited the higher on the list they are shown. Basically a massive L on new requests.
You can sort by new mate

@JamHardd, Here's a GIF for instruction

JamHardd

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I know its long and you didn't bother to read it all but that's not what is being talked about.

Qwertyuiopasdf

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
I know its long and you didn't bother to read it all but that's not what is being talked about.
I thought it is? Your problem with the game request section is that no one will see the new request because of people boosting older request, so it will be on front, and the new one will get buried.

JamHardd

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yes, that is the General problem, not my, the reasoning is noone bothers to do that and so requests just get left on the bottom of the pile and doesn't get any attention for people to actually see.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
I thought it is? Your problem with the game request section is that no one will see the new request because of people boosting older request, so it will be on front, and the new one will get buried.
He doesn't mean just for himself, he means that should be how they should be viewed in the first place so that newer requests come to the top by itself.

I'm not sure whether this will be accepted or not but i guess i'll just attract the core staff to this

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Hello @JamHardd, thank you for your suggestion. Paying for a request is a guarantee that it will be looked into and someone will attempt to mod it, not a guarantee that it will be released.

Requests Official Rules!

Not all games can be modded so one game can sit at the top forever, it doesn't mean it will be filled. At the moment we are extremely short on modders and the modders we have are required to keep their current releases updated before releasing new games, putting an even bigger strain on them.

Your suggestion is valid, and we are always making improvements for the community, however, at this point, changing the way the Game Requests are prioritized isn't going to help unless and until we get more modders on the team.

JamHardd

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you, I'm very appreciative to the moderators even on the cog games. They have always been very active on helping users and overall the whole community.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
You can always purchase a booster as well to help make get your request seen a bit more. Other members can boost your request as well.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
You can always purchase a booster as well to help make get your request seen a bit more. Other members can boost your request as well.
He already touched upon this topic in the third paragraph

"there is no priority for new request to gain traction except for the booster and I think thats sad because it not only waste the precious 100 SB points specially on people like me who struggle to get the active status and people like me who doesn't pay for SB points."

Status
Not open for further replies.