Games genre that you like ?

Hello there, guest! Nice to see you here 😊 Join our community to meet our family, chat with us, start a discussion and a lot more!

Register

Games genre that you like ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SHABFUCIWK

Lurker Lv0️⃣
My personal favourite is sports let me know what your favourite is

Mrach31

✨Your Daddy✨
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 3 years
I love game that have full customization that what I'm going to control, mostly visual novel stuff, but in sports I love FIFA22 because its new feature creating our own brand new club on master league, that's fun and I've played it for a few seasons

SHABFUCIWK

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Sure I also like fifa and pes more than other games but fifa on mobile is cracked as well great games by ea

Blasphemy

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Active User
I like story driven games. Rpgs too but I was only given one choice :\

SHABFUCIWK

Lurker Lv0️⃣
I also like story driven games as well but nothing more than sports games

Rosina

Savage Lv6️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I like 'IF' games and also simulations

Last edited:

chipsqwert

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 1 year
I love action rpg with a bit of good adventure and detailed story

anthonydrowo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
My favorite one is World of Warcraft. Here I can play alone when I'm feeling down, as well as with friends when I want to socialize. There is a huge amount of activities like m+ dungeons, raids, arenas, quests, reputations and so on. But lately, there has been a problem that if you want to play at a serious level, you'll have to add to the cost of the subscription some money for the wow arena boost, as it's unrealistic to do it all on your own, at least for me. I don't want this to look like an commercial, but I have an interesting group on gb whatsapp download where we share the most interesting information about WoW and some other games, record video reviews and hacks))

Promote yourself at Sbenny.com: become a Sponsor now!