Games genre that you like ?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,282 happy users since 2014.
Register

Games genre that you like ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mrach31

✨Your Daddy✨
Member for 4 years
I love game that have full customization that what I'm going to control, mostly visual novel stuff, but in sports I love FIFA22 because its new feature creating our own brand new club on master league, that's fun and I've played it for a few seasons

SHABFUCIWK

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Sure I also like fifa and pes more than other games but fifa on mobile is cracked as well great games by ea

SHABFUCIWK

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I also like story driven games as well but nothing more than sports games

anthonydrowo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
My favorite one is World of Warcraft. Here I can play alone when I'm feeling down, as well as with friends when I want to socialize. There is a huge amount of activities like m+ dungeons, raids, arenas, quests, reputations and so on. But lately, there has been a problem that if you want to play at a serious level, you'll have to add to the cost of the subscription some money for the wow arena boost, as it's unrealistic to do it all on your own, at least for me. I don't want this to look like an commercial, but I have an interesting group on gb whatsapp download where we share the most interesting information about WoW and some other games, record video reviews and hacks))

Nineteen75

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
simulation, otome, sometimes racing

Alice226

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's not a category like the others, but I really love playing cozy games from time to time, such as Unpacking, Calico etc. If any of you know similar games that are just cozy and enjoyable adventures all around, I'd love to hear them!

IvyRegina

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
I like farms and defend the tower. Pretty colours and short sweet games. Sometimes I venture into other realms but choose to leave those games for the younger people at home.