Games with gender and sexuality choices?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,237 happy users since 2014.
Register

KymForGo

Just a Blob
Member for 3 years
I found a lot of novel games that allow both gender and sexuality choices but when it comes to other type games, it's quite rare to find. The games that allow both gender and sexuality choices that I know are Choices, The Arcana, BitLife and a few others. Although I don't know other else as it is really rare to find, there are some games that allow gender choices but not sexuality(Ex: The War for The West), while some others allow sexuality but not gender(Ex: Lovestruck). I'd like someone to suggest me a few games that contains and allows the choices of picking a gender and sexuality regardless whatever the genre and type of game might be(as I like all types of genre and different types of games). Most games I play usually doesn't contain this choices.

CruelAngel

Gaming Fanatic Extraordinaire
Member for 5 years
However, if you don't mind not having visuals then most if not all choices of games or hosted games let you choose your gender and sexuality and most have a great story to go along with them. Right now I am playing this one Mod apk Vampire: The Masquerade - Night Road 2.0.3 Mod Menu

There is also choice of magics and basically anything you can ever want in a story and you have got it. The good thing about these games is that you can find mods here for each one of them.

Last edited:

KymForGo

Just a Blob
Member for 3 years
Sorry, I meant to say android😅 and yes I already have tried those games, but I have moved on to android now.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Heya'll, sorry to interrupt, if the topic of the question isn't about the forum and how it works, please post it in the "Off Topic" section, I'm moving this thread there. Thanks :3

KymForGo

Just a Blob
Member for 3 years
However, if you don't mind not having visuals then most if not all choices of games or hosted games let you choose your gender and sexuality and most have a great story to go along with them. Right now I am playing this one Mod apk Vampire: The Masquerade - Night Road 2.0.3 Mod Menu

There is also choice of magics and basically anything you can ever want in a story and you have got it. The good thing about these games is that you can find mods here for each one of them.
Yes I already have those, but I'm looking for more of a visual choice, as I basically have many of non-visual ones

SapphireE

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
Oh you mean stuff like Lovesick, Choices, Tabou, Episodes, etc. If you don't mind the fact that it's marketed to teens and most of the community stories are written by teens who seem to think romance is getting a guy who gives you black eyes and bruises to give you marginally less black eyes. Then Episodes is pretty fair gender wise. Some stories even let you play a lesbian who gets pregnant magically because the author wanted to let players choose to romance men or women but had a plot revolving around pregnancy. games like lovesick tabou and such are targeted to Hetero/Bi Women so the protagonist is always a woman and 90 percent of the time they're in a Fifty Shades of Grey scenario with some billionaire. But occasionally 20 chapters in after you've had sex thirty times with the forced male love interest you'll find a female romantic encounter but you're gonna have to take a lot of penis to get to a female love interest.. Choices is fair but it's primarily female protagonists but they're good about LGBT representation and had a trans romance option in "It came from the woods".

KymForGo

Just a Blob
Member for 3 years
Oh you mean stuff like Lovesick, Choices, Tabou, Episodes, etc. If you don't mind the fact that it's marketed to teens and most of the community stories are written by teens who seem to think romance is getting a guy who gives you black eyes and bruises to give you marginally less black eyes. Then Episodes is pretty fair gender wise. Some stories even let you play a lesbian who gets pregnant magically because the author wanted to let players choose to romance men or women but had a plot revolving around pregnancy. games like lovesick tabou and such are targeted to Hetero/Bi Women so the protagonist is always a woman and 90 percent of the time they're in a Fifty Shades of Grey scenario with some billionaire. But occasionally 20 chapters in after you've had sex thirty times with the forced male love interest you'll find a female romantic encounter but you're gonna have to take a lot of penis to get to a female love interest.. Choices is fair but it's primarily female protagonists but they're good about LGBT representation and had a trans romance option in "It came from the woods".
Yes, those are what I meant about that! Although, as much as I like them, I also like to play the ones where I can play as another gender(male/non-binary/gender-queer/etc) although that's what I wanted to find!