Mod apk Gardens Inc. - Rakes to Riches v1.0 !! Full game Unlocked + MOD Menu (Infinite Money and Boosts) !!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,383 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Gardens Inc. - Rakes to Riches v1.0

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Gourov

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 11 times

• The smash PC hit now available on Google Play! Save your grandparents from a nasty real estate tycoon in Gardens Inc. - From Rakes to Riches, a wonderful gardening time management game.

Join Jill in her new company, Gardens Inc., and save not just her grandparents, but the entire city from the greedy developer. Travel from the suburbs to the swamplands, deep into the forests and up into the mountains while collecting resources and trophies for a job well done. Use power-ups, upgrade systems, and purchase new items. It's an amazing bounty of fun and adventure!

Full Version Features:

* Plant and raise beautiful gardens in this colorful Time Management challenge
    * Play 50 outstanding levels as you clear, plant, and grow bountiful gardens
    * Use power ups, earn achievements and win trophies along the way.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• 1. Full Game Unlocked ⭐
    2. MOD Menu -->
    2.1. Limited Power / Overpower !
    -->
    2.1.1. Booster Cooldown Set to 0.1s
    2.1.2. Booster Duration Set to 1h
    2.1.3. Can use Multiple Booster at a time.
    2.2. Money Multiplier.

Special Thanks to my Sista @BlackEden for helping me fixing various issues and being my Lovely Tester ❤ She is also a talented Modder , So don't forget to check out her awesome releases 💝

Also Thanks a lot to @Obber and @doghindera for testing my beta releases and finding out various bugs.💝

Please give this game a vote and feedback after playing and you will be rewarded with some SB Points ❤

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Gourov and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamehouse.gardensinc

Last edited:
Downloaded 21 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Sadly it does not work for me. I'm stuck on the "create a name" window. I try to type a name but nothing happens. Any help on what I should do?
Try using Swift keyboard :)

ShadaStone

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Im having trouble. Its say donwload fail because you may not purchased this app
I have no idea what i did wrong plz help
Post automatically merged:

Attachments

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Please extract the zip file in android/obb folder and open the game again.

ShadaStone

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I did but nothing change. I even erase everything and download it again to make sure but it stayed the same

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I did but nothing change. I even erase everything and download it again to make sure but it stayed the same
Can you send me a screenshot of your Android/obb folder ?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
No ... I mean extract the Obb.zip into Android/obb/ folder then screenshot.

The folder will be something like ....

Attachments

Last edited:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I see ... Well now copy the com.gamehouse.gardensinc folder and go to your internal storage , then open the folder called Android , now open the folder named obb and paste the folder here.

The folder will be something like ...
Polish_20200529_110725820.png

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
It work thanks you so much😁😁🙌🙌🙌
This process applies to all games that uses Obb. I hope you can now figure them out by yourself 😊 Lol I saw you downloaded other Garden incs too 😅

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I downloaded them all😅
Hope you like them 😁 I finished Gardens Inc somedays ago , now as you can see by my screenshot I am playing Gardens Inc 2 these days 😋

Gardens Inc. - Rakes to Riches v1.0 !! Full game Unlocked + MOD Menu (Infinite Money and Boosts) !! was released by Gourov and 2543 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.