💬 Review Genshin Impact by werdgemini

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,268 happy users since 2014.
Register

werdgemini

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Name of the app you are reviewing: Genshin Impact

Genshin Impact is a gacha/RPG type game with characters you can pull from banners and good story content. The game also has open exploration.

Review:
I've been playing this game for a very long time and I've enjoyed it quite a lot. The gacha rates a bit high, but overall the system is decent. I love seeing what new characters release and what new archon quests appear. There is a large downtime between updates once you finish new content, so it could be a hassle logging everyday but the game also promotes open world exploration which has several regions to explore and hundreds of puzzles to find and complete. If you do start the game, I recommend waiting till AR45 to heavily farm for artifacts and save up fragile resin till then. I made that mistake of using fragiles early game and it took forever to progress my game and build characters. Genshin Impact has beautiful scenery and the cast of characters is large. You'll surely find a character that you'll fall in love with just like I did with Adeptus Xiao, the sole survivor of Liyue's Guardian Yakshas. Genshin's exploration is well done and not too difficult to learn. And you may even find it enjoyable. I know I have and I don't regret starting the game. Overall, it's a very good game and it's worth playing.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes!

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐