Girl Group Inc Love Idol Company ~ Free In-App Purchases

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,227 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Title: Love Idol Company ~ FREE Shopping

Name of the game: Girl Group Inc Love Idol Company

Version: v1.191

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
MOD APK - Idols Agency ~ Girl Group Love Idol Total-Conversion
Girl Group Inc.
Love Idol Agency
LP MOD APK - Girl Group Inc : Love Idol Company ~ Free in-app Purchases (Update 30 Nov 3018)
Kairosoft's simulations pale compares to this game.
Trust me. It is Beautiful and FUN to play.

IMG_20180921_102728.jpg

In the game you will be a company CEO and after scouted a few idol and create your own girl group, you will try to save your company from bankruptcy!

Girl Group Inc : Love idol agency is a simulation game in which the user will be able to play as the CEO of an idol label company.
You will play as the new CEO of a small idol agency on the brink of bankruptcy
to uncover hidden potentials of idols and raise the company idols into stardom.
Depending on your skill and belief in management systems, your idols can become a world-known superstar or disappear wordlessly into a sea of idols.

Screenshot_2018-09-21-10-10-16-16.png

How to play
1) Search the streets and scout many talented trainees
2) Train your idol in a variety of skills such as vocal, dance, comedy, acting, stamina, and intelligence
3) As new levels are achieved, you can raise your fandom through a variety of different broadcast requests
4) Raise the company funding by creating a popular girl group and managing the sales of album, goods, and concert tickets or attend different auditions to maximize your profit.
5) Help grow your company by different investments available by enhancing buildings and hiring different trainers as your idol and company grow.
6) By listening and giving advice and accepting requests of the idols, you will be able to build a relationship with your company idols.
7) You will also be able to raise the support of your stockholders through interviews from a variety of different sources.
8) Your company fame will rise with each trophy earned during the annual end-of-year ceremonies
9) Create different units and expand out overseas to release albums or go on a world tour to manage and grow your idols

Screenshot_2018-09-21-10-12-33-62.png

Yes. YOU gets to Touch @Debby ..literally. 😅
Only at
Sbennytopia
@Sbenny Please throw the jealousy away. Tis just..in a game.
Screenshot_2018-09-21-10-07-20-07.png

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appplus.idolstarGooglePlay
MOD Features:
FREE Shopping
Screenshot_2018-09-21-10-13-44-31.png
Screenshot_2018-09-21-10-13-57-11.png

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

Credits to: KentCave

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 28 times
N Joy :inlovedroid:

Last edited:

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
I should try this by the way thanks for uploading this Mr. @KentCave
I accidentally stumbled upon this one..on the Game Request section.
Otherwise my family might never come across such Enjoyable simulation.
I couldn't Thank the original Poster..enough.

I am Kairosoft's fanatic and yet I admit sincerely that..this game beats March to a Million..hands tied on the back, blindfolded too.

Superb production value with entertaining design of graphics and sounds.
I am still..dazzled by the mercurial potential of this game.

Oh well..am modding Nikki Up2U, Sweetheart, Magical Princess, Legendary Twins, My Girl and Outlander currently.
6 games from same company, just a batch-run on them. To avoid missing some titles and will prolly ages before getting back to do it again.

err..I better Stop babbling.
:happydroid:

Legitboss

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Just becareful i would suggest playing it offline since it works fine offline. Theres a chance they could detect the patch if its online xD.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Just becareful i would suggest playing it offline since it works fine offline. Theres a chance they could detect the patch if its online :lol:.
Of course.
Temperance and Common Sense.

As this is NOT a Competitive-multiplayer game, the requirement to go Online is usually for the iAPs and hence the Ads ka-ching for the developers.
As stated, this game is Fully-playable Offline.

Bro..you have completed the game rite?
Does the later-stages still offer up FUN and Surprises?
I see many other Idols still yet to be discovered and made Popular..yet.
(perhaps some..spoiler?
:kissdroid:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:
This Game deserves ALL the <3<3<3<3
The download has been non-stop too.
Thank YOU @Debby

Ivorykim

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I wonder.... Is this allowed us to load / save our current progress? Would like to try this one too! My current progress is... How to say that, it such a waste if i have to start all over again 😂

(Sorry if this is sounds rude, but i had tried another mod but that mod didn't allowed me to load / save the game progress. Always crashing when i tried to do that....)
Post automatically merged:

NEVER MIND!! 😂😂😂😂 I TRIED TO INSTALL THIS MOD WITHOUT UNINSTALL THE PREV MOD AND IT WORKED!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! ❤❤❤

Last edited:

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
I wonder.... ❤❤❤
I understand.
I had no problems saving and loading while Testing it.
The Crashing on other Mod probably caused from numeric overload of going overboard with values.
So..just buy what you need when you need it. Ain't an Online game for bragging rights anyway.

Its doable. To transfer your save file. As this is an offline game.
Android/data folder.. Find the..
Oh well, might as well show you the pic :
IMG_20180921_233059.jpg

Just backup that folder next time and re-copy it back.
Glad it works for you.
Just in case.. Others need this.

Last edited:

Elvlyn

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
i have a problem where it wont press hold for some reason, is it the game or something?
pls help ^^;
Screenshot_20180921-211108.png

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Thank YOU ALL
Know that I DO read and observe..Everything.
@Elvlyn Yes, I tested it. No problem on my side. Just a Tap needed.
Perhaps restarting the Game. Go to App setting and Force Close it, then Restart.
May The Force be with You and hope your phone wont explode :eek:
*wink*