Mod apk Glass Hearts [Gay/BxB] [Visual Novel]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,363 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ohnoalex

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Glass Hearts [Gay/BxB] [Visual Novel]

Name of the game: Glass Hearts

Version: 1.0

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:

Glass Hearts is a choice-driven Gay visual novel game that takes place in a psychiatric hospital. In the game you will play as Kai, a young man who has been admitted to The Long River Psychiatric Hospital. Make difficult choices that will affect everyone around you - for better or for worse.

Remember that what you do and say matters, and sometimes helping one person means harming another.

Genre:
Psychological thriller, drama, mystery, romance

A severed body found with clear signs of struggle. Police sirens, blood, an ambulance that came too late. No witnesses. No murder weapon on the site.

When the police drag you in for questioning and detective Peng throws a pile of folders on the desk in front of you irritably, spilling some of his morning coffee with the abrupt motion, you already knew that they’ve already found what they were looking for - a person to convict. Whatever you say won’t make a difference - but your history of psychiatric treatment does.

The court deems you mentally unfit to stand trial, and it’s not long before you find yourself in The Long River Psychiatric Center, a place people like you are sent to when they can’t go anywhere else.

To get help...or to be forgotten?

Strangely enough, you get a roommate. It’s almost like a dorm, you think to yourself before your gaze drifts towards the end of the corridor where an aggressive patient lands a punch on one of the nurses and gets restrained by two stalwart guards a second later. Almost.

Your roommate - Moyu was his name, wasn’t it? - is a very quiet man. Very, very quiet, unnaturally so. He doesn’t speak or look at you much, but apparently, this is to be expected. Everyone around says that his understanding is limited, that he is like a child on the inside.

It shouldn’t really surprise you all that much, people are here because they are
not okay, but there’s this unnerving spark in his eyes and that quiver to his lips that make you uneasy.

Something
feels wrong.

Features:

• 3 romanceable characters (Moyu, Lian, Xiuying)
  • 10 unique endings including one mystery ending
  • dozens of choices at every step, all impacting your story
  • 100,000 words
  • beautiful CGs and unique art style

WARNING!!!!: The game intro contains flashing lights, it will appear after the interrogation scene at the beginning (you will notice when cuz letters changing colors appear in the screen) if flashing lights are bad for you, you can skip the intro by just tapping the screen!

MOD Features:
Android Port from Windows/Pc

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Ohnoalex and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Ohnoalex

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 38 times

Last edited:

TwinkEATER

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Holy s**t its here? But im not sure if the games done done 🤔 but anyways thnxxxxx 🥹🫡🫶

Ohnoalex

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Holy s**t its here? But im not sure if the games done done 🤔 but anyways thnxxxxx 🥹🫡🫶
I think it is, the dev said it was a full release on the the dev log thingy. Plus it's like $19.99 and tagged as released on the platform so I'm guessing it's done lmao.

TwinkEATER

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Dammmnnnn I've finished playin it yesterday and fuuuuuu i cried 😭 all of the endings are all unique and great and heartbreakin, thnx for makin me experience that, now i gotta figure out how to support the game dev 🥹😭🫶