Mod apk Gods Of Love (Android Port)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,422 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Gods Of Love (Android Port)

Name of the game: Gods of Love

Version: v1.0

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
The healer Thalia has developed magical powers and the gods of her world think she might be a new goddess they can marry. Poor Thalia just wants to do her work!
Thalia's magical powers were a secret until one of the gods found out about them. Now all four gods of Sendicry have taken an interest in her.

As the sole guardian of her little sister and the healer of her village, Thalia has enough on her plate. She doesn't have time to be fending off the the romantic overtures of four amorous gods.

Helder is the god of virtue and Rhane is a fallen god who lives in her village. Thalia knows those two won't be trouble, but what about the Lord of the Underworld and the mischievous God of Love!?

A PG-13 Otome Visual Novel by the Italian Studio Dany&Dany!
  • 4 Romantic Routes full of twists and turns
  • Up to 30 Gorgeous Digitally Painted CGs
  • Numerous Endings
  • Loaded with Steam Achievements
  • Spine Tingling Romance!

CHARACTER:

MOD Features:
Android Port from Steam Windows Version.

YouTube Video:
Thanks to @Anthea

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!
There seems to be a problem if you downloaded the apk with mobile chrome browser where the apk turned into zip. If this happen to you, try using other browser to download it.

Credits to:
crazycupcake

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 204 times

Last edited:

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Thanks so much for the new game! 😃

But when I click on the file, it opens it up to have the files extracted and doesn't download like normal. Am I doing something wrong?
What do you mean? it should download an apk like this:
Screenshot_1.png

can you give me a screenshots on what might the problem be?

RayRosenthall

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
So the apk file downloads as normal but then in my downloads folder it's a zipped folder:
SmartSelect_20200416-151513_My Files.jpg

And clicking on it gives me the option to extract the zipped files like this:
Screenshot_20200416-151523_My Files.jpg

So it doesn't automatically download the game on my phone.

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
So the apk file downloads as normal but then in my downloads folder it's a zipped folder:
View attachment 54864

And clicking on it gives me the option to extract the zipped files like this:
View attachment 54865

So it doesn't automatically download the game on my phone.
Ah... its probably accidentally renamed. just rename it and erase the ".zip" should be able to be installed then.

RayRosenthall

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I just renamed it without the .zip and now the file won't open (it says it's unable to open).

Thanks for trying to help though!

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
I just renamed it without the .zip and now the file won't open (it says it's unable to open).

Thanks for trying to help though!
Honestly i am really confused, how did the apk turn into zip? and how it's unable to open? and have you tried redownloading? there might be a chance the apk got unsigned because you accidentaly opened it which altered the sign key. let's move this to pm to not overload the comment section. I'll try my best to help.
can you show me screenshot of why it's unable to open there?

MxllxLea

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ooooooh you don't have any idea of how you've made my day. I was so desperate to find an android version of this wonderful VN !
So thank you sooo much ❤🙏

UnlimitedWinter

Novice Lv1️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
I couldn't download the app at first either but I went back into it and I saw the apk if you got es file explorer you can download it

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
I couldn't download the app at first either but I went back into it and I saw the apk if you got es file explorer you can download it
read the installation instruction please :)
there is already a reason and a solution on why the apk turn into zip/rar
Thank you

UnlimitedWinter

Novice Lv1️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
read the installation instruction please :)
there is already a reason and a solution on why the apk turn into zip/rar
Thank you
I wasn't complaining about how to install it I stated it worked in my first comment I was just providing another solution to help

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
I wasn't complaining about how to install it I stated it worked in my first comment I was just providing another solution to help
Yeah i know but i am just asking you to read the installation instruction so you wont be experiencing the problem like on your first download and for you to not need to do the hassle of renaming it using es file explorer :giggle: