💬 Review Google Pixel 4 by treebxy

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,570 happy users since 2014.
Register

treebxy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Google Pixel 4

Description
The Google Pixel 4 is the latest phone released by Google in September 2019. Its most notable features are the motion sensors and duel cameras. The phone relies on motion sensing technology to skip songs, answer calls, and navigate apps as well as practically anything one uses a phone for. If desired, this phone could almost be completely touch-free. Its cameras also set it apart from its predecessor, the Google Pixel 3 (released in October 2018). It has one front facing camera, a rear camera, and a second, wide-angle rear camera. It has the capability to film in 4K definition. The Google Pixel 4 offers a 5.7 inch screen and weighs 5.7 ounces.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
The cameras are what drew me to this phone and they do not disappoint. All three cameras are high quality and have wowed both myself and my friends. I can finally keep up with my iPhone wielding friends without giving in and buying the Apple product. The audio quality is perhaps my favorite feature. The speakers are expertly placed to make any audio feel like a mini surround sound experience. The speakers are also loud enough to be able to share audio with others easily. The screen is also a nice size as it is big enough to be able to enjoy having a larger screen, but not too big as to not fit in one hand. This phone is both functional and sleek.

Things I don't like
I often find myself having problems with the motion sensing function that is prominent in this phone. I spent my first week owning my phone trying to figure out where the back button was only to find that when the motion sensor is on, there is no back button. I had to go into my settings to turn the motion sensor off. Now, I do have a back button and all the phone's features function well except for one. I still have issues with my phone mistaking motions and skipping my music. I cannot play music with the screen upright because it will skip whether the motion sensor is toggled on or not. As someone who does not have Spotify Premium and therefore has a limited number of skips and cannot go back and replay songs, this is incredibly annoying. Another mild issue is that there is no headphone jack. I have yet to purchase wireless earbuds, so I am slightly disappointed in my inability to listen to music through earbuds, but it works just fine with the Bluetooth in my car.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
Overall, I would highly recommend this phone. It has one issue that is a mild inconvenience at best and is easily solved. While I don't appreciate the motion sensor, I do see that it could be incredibly useful for touch-free use. If nothing else, the camera quality and audio quality is enough to sway anyone.