NSFW/18+ eBook Grave Consequences (Hellgate Guardians #2) by Ivy Asher & Raven Kennedy : mobi

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,056 happy users since 2014.
Register

Rate this eBook:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ysar

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 4 years

Ysar

Download Link
Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.
eBook Link:
Code:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/53617050-grave-consequences

eBook Description:
Go into Hell, the hot demons said.
It’ll be no big deal, they said.

I was only supposed to walk through a Hellish Ring or two so we could find out my demonic origin. Easy peasy, Right? Wrong.

Now I’m alone, locked up in some freak’s dungeon, and mourning the loss of my demons.

Could they have done the impossible and survived the attack? Can they find me here? I don’t even know where here is. And…why the hell do I have wings?

I don’t have time for this s**t. I need to figure out what I am, where I am, and how to get out of here. Because I have a Hellgate to guard and my demons to search for, and nobody is going to stand in my way. Not even the Devil himself.

Note: Slow-burn Reverse Harem novel

Additional info:

Author: Ivy Asher & Raven Kennedy
Format: Mobi
Category: Fiction eBooks, Comedy and Humor eBooks, Contemporary eBooks, Fantasy eBooks, Paranormal eBooks, Romance eBooks