Free Mod apk Grim Quest-Old School RPG V 1.0.13 + mod With LP * Free In App Purchases * Coins & Much More (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,925 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years
Doesn't work for me also, when I go to in-app purchases, nothing shows up to buy
In this version there are 29 downloads but only you have problems, do you have android 11 ??

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
I showed you the video where you can see the free purchases, but what more do I need to do?

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
I don't understand why you don't want to tell me what phone you have?

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
MIUI 9 8 4.28
You have to deactivate MIUI, I have Hawaii android 10 and I have deactivated MIUI because it prevents Lucky Patcker from doing what it has to do, have you deactivated the play proyet from the play store?

kekekeken

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
i have play protect turned off. Should i install a custom rom for it to work? as i don't know any other ways to disable the MIUI

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
Yea, miss, I have 11, so I'm guessing it doesn't work with android 11?
For Android 11 you can do this if you have a PC

: I know this, maybe we can tell them to do it by themselves on their pc. They only need to use a software called "APK Easy Tool" and drag the apk file into the "ZipAlign" option to automatically fix the issue

APKs need to be ZipAligned for Users who have devices with Android 11 or above, Your users must have Samsung devices with A11 or above. To solve this install issue you need to ZipAlign APKs but currently there are no softwares for Mobile that I know of, which can ZipAlign APKs
so they can only do from PC? Yes

YukiNatsu

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I tried zip aligning with pc but no good.I have android 11 but not samsung, my phone is real me. It's ok though, Miss.Thanks for your time, I shouldn't bother you more than this.

Marialisa

Member for 4 years
I tried zip aligning with pc but no good.I have android 11 but not samsung, my phone is real me. It's ok though, Miss.Thanks for your time, I shouldn't bother you more than this.
It is not only Samsung but also other Android 11 phones, you can try from PC With Bluestacke

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
Status
Not open for further replies.