Paid .apk Growing Up: Life Of The 90s Paid Apk

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,703 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 3.0/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jamiexd27

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years

Growing Up: Life Of The 90s v1.2.3929

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Jamiexd27
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 89 times

• It is the story of your life. Experience the journey from toddler to adulthood.

Growing Up tells a story set in the United States during the 1990s. In this game, you will experience life as a child of an ordinary family, throughout 18 years of change and development.

Your life is in your hands! Sculpt your childhood as well as parenthood with endless choices. Take control of what you learn, who you befriend, and find that special someone in this coming-of-age game.

[Game Feature]
    -Chilling in the 1990s
    Lose yourself in the lavishly handcrafted sceneries straight from the 90s. In an era of rapid social change as well as the soaring rise of pop culture, your journey through life will be accompanied by both endearing friends and a nostalgic city, with more than 30 locations to explore. Visit the cinema, grab popcorn to watch "Dino Park", toss a few coins to get a tape-recorded by "Boys Next Door" from a street shop. Take your time, the city is not going anywhere.

-Unique Playthroughs
    Each life is different, and each and every character you create will face different challenges and meet different people. The choices you make will result in wildly different outcomes!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• PLEASE READ BEFORE INSTALLING:
    ONLY COMPAITABLE ON ANDROID VERSION 9 AND ABOVE

Paid Apk

Password is Jamie5

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're done! If you're on Android 11 or higher, you might have troubles accessing Android/obb. In this case, please follow this simple guide. Video Tutorial: click here to watch.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Jamiexd27 and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details%3Fid%3Dcom.VileMonarch.GrowingUp%26hl%3Den%26gl%3DUS%26referrer%3Dutm_source%253Dgoogle%2526utm_medium%253Dorganic%2526utm_term%253Dgrowing%2Bup%2Bgoogle%2Bplay%2Bstore%26pcampaignid%3DAPPU_1_Ndp0YqTwNIGBhbIPzYCQ2A0&ved=2ahUKEwjk3oG1uMr3AhWBQEEAHU0ABNsQ5YQBegQIAxAC&usg=AOvVaw2O4pa-HvYHaupqRZnmbDb_

Last edited:
Downloaded 44 times

Song32

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
Apk is removed.

Edit: Both are apk but no obb.

Jamiexd27

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sorry i just fixed the links please try now to download the obb

SapphireE

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
Couldn't install it. Decided to try sai and it said the file was incompatible with my CPU.

Jamiexd27

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
@SapphireE
May i ask what version you have it seems to only work on android 11 and 12 and android 9 ( huawei p20 lite)

Last edited:

SapphireE

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
According to the System info 8.1.0

Jamiexd27

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
To all of yous you have downloaded it may you let me know if it is working and on what version?

Thank you

Jamiexd27

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
IT WORKS!!! I hope that you develop a mod on the stats, money and stuff. Thank you!
@Song32

I have modded the game. There is unlimited action point ( action point do not decrease),

Unlimited exam points ( first complete the matching game to get your exam points your points would not decrease,

Unlimited brain points ( spend however much you want),

Unlimited money ( action point do not decrease so you can work however much you want)

However some work tasks do not work i.e. coach assistant, tutor, kitchen assistant, costume tailor assistant, store clerk ( the work tasks that give more than 10 coins)

If this is in your intrest let me know i will upload it.

Thanks

Last edited:

jingyo

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Had requested this game and glad that you're able to provide the paid apk for us. So far, everything is working fine on android 12. Just like what the others said, a modded version would be nice as well. Thank you so much! 🌸

Acda

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
It doesn't work for me, I extracted the OBB files but when I opened the app it still shows me this
Screenshot_2022-07-05-00-33-00-987_com.VileMonarch.GrowingUp.jpg

Aniramidoncare

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I can't install the apk for some reason, but my Android version is 10. Does it not work on this system? What can I do?

Xxxtentaction

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Screenshot_20230831_060155_Growing Up.jpg

Ive intalled the obb into the files however this pops up whenever I open the app

Jamiexd27

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Did you put it in the correct file path. I.e. obb and the file name is correct too

HMaster420

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Is there any modded one that gave unlimited action points, brain points and exam points only? Without the huge attributes payout. Because I did find one that gave huge attributes but the job outcome is the same everytime, which isn't fun.

Growing Up: Life Of The 90s Paid Apk was released by Jamiexd27 and 4706 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.