Hack Run ZERO V1.0 Paid Unlocked

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,977 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

Hack Run
Zero V1.0

Playstore Link

Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.i273.hackrunzero
No Root Needed
Online Game? No

Features Given
Paid Unlocked
No IAP-(in app purchases)
No Ads
License Resolved

Description
It's time for a SECOND Hack Run! Ever wanted to be a hacker?
READ MORE TAP SPOILER
It's time for a SECOND Hack Run!

Note: Hack Run ZERO is a prequel to the app 'Hack RUN'. You should play 'Hack RUN' before starting this game.

>>> "I promise you that today's hacking game... is worth the look. It's called Hack Run ZERO, and here's why you need to check it out" - AppChronicles.com

Test your skills again as you hack your way through strange and secretive organizations to discover their hidden agendas! Hack Run ZERO uses old school prompts (like dos and unix) to help you navigate from system to system. As you access users' accounts, you'll discover more and more about the organizations and the people that work there.

Your adventure begins when you receive a disturbing ransom note about a loved one. Your only way to set them free is to follow the kidnapper's shady demands. Once again your mission is to penetrate the maze of computer accounts through the use of your hacking skills. The stakes run high as you uncover more and more of the enemy's diabolical plan; and with over 70 levels there's no guessing how it will all end!

Stuck on a level? Just use the 'hint' or 'answer' commands to help you along.

Hack Run ZERO is a game. It is not a tool or aid for learning how to hack into real computer systems. i273 LLC does not endorse hacking.

Credit Me
SusieQ™

Usersdownload Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

MIRROR LINK

Mediafire Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Show me some Love..click the
"LIKE"

Downloaded 44 times

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thank you so much for this awesome game!!! :D

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
❤ =_❤_=❤
Your very welcome my friend ❗❗ I found this game today scrolling through Playstore for old school style games, I found the intro kinda funny, intrigued me enough to play through for awhile. Anywho___ lol .
Your welcome Sb

your biggest fan...

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congratz! :dragon:

Hack Run ZERO V1.0 Paid Unlocked was released by SusieQ and 3150 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.