Hallo!!! How do you like your eggs??

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,332 happy users since 2014.
Register

SaraTheBee

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
How did you find us? Good morrow fellow bellies!!❤ How did I find such an incredible, convenient and community based site? Well, through the power of surfing the uv rays from chrome ofc!!! It was my absolute quest, 101%+. No distractions shall touch my beautiful brain. To search for a certain modded game, in which should you want to know Abt whether I succeeded or not; I did with flying colors. Grateful it was the former rather than the latter. (I didn't get enough sleep due to this haha❤.) Back to the present. Thus I stumbled upon such abundance of modified, digital pancakes in various shapes and forms. (Games & apps)🥂
(Lol)

And it was been a journey since then! I've just been roaming and riding the waves. Go wherever the wind blows since then!❤🥂 Cheers to that!

Which types of games do you usually play? I usually play Choice of games & hosted game's, games! (Perfection)
(Lol❤)
Though I do play a little of everything!❤

Something about me: I adore Scotties. Should you ever have such gorgeous manifestations of joy at your side. Perhaps an abundance of puppies in need of a loving home?
Ahem* CALL ME.
In short, I love Scotties. Dogs are my gods.
Power to the gods=dogs!!! 🐕
I'm a loving, warm and growth based individual who's a crazy maniac for salmon and badminton. Should I hear these words, you might as well witness my fingers manifesting from your keyboard for I am most likely am typing too hard to such an extent that my fingers are seeping through the screen from the other side. In-short. I'm breaking the 4th wall.

Back to the topic at hand!!! I'm also an extroverted-introvert. 69% introvert, my favorite number. Now you know it. And should you want to know the specifics of where I scale.

I love personal and deep conversations/connections, so everytime I'm lucky enough to meet such individuals who offer me such beautiful gifts in the form of communication.
I LOVE YOU.

❤😂🥂
Just know that, that'd be what my soul's communicating from up above. Hope you'll be able to sniff that aura and accept the free appreciation, gratitude and love.
I meant and Mean it.

To end things here, I do value aesthetics as well. I adore art and I love making it. It's my passion and gift that I offer the world. As well as supreme expertise in badminton 🏸. Should you cross me. Know that I'll go all out, so protect your face cause for some reason I automatically and unconsciously aim for that everytime we hit the 100th throw mark. You've been warned.

That's all! Thank you universe! It was wonderful knowing you! Toodles love doves!❤🥂

Unohana

The Explorer of Sbenny
Member for 3 years
Hallo! Welcome to Sbenny (@SaraTheBee)

My name is darthneesan, and I'm here to acquaint you with the wonderful family of Sbenny Community.

Sbenny is a community full of wonderful and unique people from different countries around the globe. It's also a diverse place to meet new people and a place to share your humble opinions with the other members. And here comes the exciting part, we also have mods you can enjoy to your heart's content.

The links below can help you navigate around the forum smoothly.

Forum Rules - General rules of forum use.
Video Guide – Video Guide to navigating the site.
Requests Official Rules! – Rules for requesting games.
Common Courtesy – Guidelines for forum communication.
SBennypedia – A helpful guide to common terms on the site.
Farming SB Points - A guide to earning SB Points for all your downloads
Android Modding University – A helpful guide to learning to create your Mods.
Let's Get to Know Eachother -Visit here to take part in some icebreakers and get to know some of the other members
Clubs - A place where you can find groups to make friends and meet new people with similar interests to yours!
Contest & Site News- visit here for events and news.
For an opportunity to start to know some of the other members a bit better, and have a good laugh, visit the Off-Topic where there is a conversation for just about everyone!

If you ever find yourself needing any help or answers you can reach out to a staff member via direct message or send me a dm, post your question here or tag us in a thread and we will do our best to help as soon as possible.

Lastly, please only use the English language in the forum to avoid confusion and misunderstanding between members. Once more welcome to the family and have a wonderful day
Post automatically merged:

What a long and wonderful introduction 💜