Halloween Event 2022

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,426 happy users since 2014.
Register

Who was the murderer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Hello everyone and a 🎃Happy Halloween🎃 to you all. This Halloween, We have prepared a special event for our dear community. In this event, You will be given a story which is themed on a murder. You will need to guess who the killer is and if you guess the right answer, then you will get a special prize of 1000SB Points at the end of the event. If you didn't get it right, No worries. You will still get a reward of 200SB Points for participation. This event will last for 7 days from the time of posting this thread.

Once again Happy Halloween and I wish you all the best. :)

STORY

My name is Andrew and I’m sharing a personal story with you. A very tragic incident happened to me in my early 20s after which I lost trust in people. Since then, trusting people was something hard for me. I never trusted anyone blindly, not even my close friends.
It all started back in the days when I was in my early 20s, I remember we pals planned a camping trip in a forest. It was mid-June and summers were at their peaks, so we decided to go to the mountains as the weather there is better than in the city. We had a group of 8 friends, a mixture of boys and girls. It was Jake, Hannah, Sophia, Annie, Archie, Emily, Chris, and I, we all went to college together and always made a pretty good team. Chris was my best friend. Hannah and I started dating a while before we went on the camping trip. It was our first camping trip together, so we both were more excited than the rest.
Our week was spent collecting and buying camping tools and equipment from the shops, we had just found some common things such as camping tents, extra blankets, storage boxes, backpacks, etc. It was Friday evening when we packed everything. We were going to take two cars, we rented 2 Fords as we were many people for just one car. Sophia’s older sister Tabitha was also coming with us on the trip. I met her before and she was a caring and nice person. She might assist us in cooking meals because that was going to be the hardest part there. We were going to cook our meals. I spent Friday night packing and loading my luggage in the car.
In the morning, I took a shower together and quickly got dressed. It was around 5 am when I was all dressed and having our breakfast in the kitchen. I made myself 2 sandwiches and then I left the house. I brought one of the rented cars to my place at night, so I could pick up the rest, while Chris had the other car. We both got the cars to ourselves because we were early birdies.
We all gathered at a fuel station to get the cars fueled up before leaving the city. We greeted each other and then started driving. It would be our first camping trip in quite a long time. It was going to take us 6 hours to reach there, we all chatted for the first hour and then Annie, who was sitting in the passenger’s seat fell asleep, so we got quiet.
I always felt sleepy during car rides but only when I’m not driving. Sophia woke Annie up when we were almost there, just 30 more minutes. It was evening when we reached the camping site, the weather was chilly. All we needed to do was to find a perfect spot to set up our tents. We hiked for a while and then found plain ground under some trees. It was perfect and spacious to set up our tents. It took us almost an hour to set up everything and then we started to cook our meals. Tabitha and Annie were cooking food, Chris and Jake went to gather some more wood for the night, and the rest of us were just roaming around and talking.
I liked the weather there, it was amazing and stunning. Breathing in the fresh air was another type of comfort. After they were done cooking, we gathered around in a circle and had our dinner together. The night wipe was stunning. The moon shone through a lattice of leaves, patchy sky, stars seen in glimpses through tree breaks, tall shadowed pines stretching up like arrows into the sky, streaks of clouds shining in the moonlight, and dark tree trunks, shadows, overhanging limbs across the path seen at the last second were all amazing. We stayed up till late at night talking and having a blast. I don’t know the exact time when we all went to our tents to sleep. Everyone was tired that night so we all slept like children, after a few hours of
sleep, I woke up to Jake snoring loudly it was very annoying, and I kept trying to go back to sleep. I thought I heard someone outside, I thought it was a bear outside, but I ignored it and fell back asleep.
I woke up at 6 am, everyone else was still asleep. I woke Chris up and asked him if he wanted to take an early walk outside with me. Well, he was down for it, he got up and we went outside. It was a beautiful place, everything was visible now, not so far from our tents there was a waterfall too, but the water was cold. We took some pictures and went back to the campsite to wake everyone else. When we got there, it was a fuss. We asked them what was wrong. Jake told us that someone took the girls’ phones and he tried calling them but no response, and no ringtone sound. The girls thought that we had their phones, but I explained to Hannah that we don’t have them. It clicked to me that I heard someone walking outside at night, but I didn’t say anything about it.
Well, after 30 minutes of searching, Sophie started making breakfast for everyone so that they can chill, phones can be replaced after all. We all sat down for breakfast, Jake started the fire, Sophie was peeling potatoes while Hannah was cutting them since she is skilled at it. After breakfast was done, I and Chris told the others about the waterfall near here and that we can go there and get things off our heads and just relax.
Everyone thought that it was a great idea. But Emily wanted to search our tent for their phones. Archie didn’t like the idea of Emily searching our tent as he said he had private stuff in there. So, I volunteered to check since the boys and the girls both trusted me. I looked here and there and found their phones under Archie’s sleeping bag. I was confused at first but then I asked Archie if he took their phones and he said no. Everyone thought that Archie took them as a prank, but Archie kept saying that he didn’t take them.
So, we just went to the waterfall and spent some time there before we knew it the sun had started to set, and the cold breeze had started to blow. We went back to our campsite lit a campfire and told each other scary stories and it got late soon so we went to sleep. We all went back to our tents, Archie went outside to use the toilet while the rest of us fell asleep.
It was morning and when I woke up I saw Jake and Chris were already awake and outside the tent. Chris and Jake looked worried, they said that they were looking for Archie. Chris told me that Archie didn’t come back to the tent last night and he hasn’t been answering his phone. While the boys were outside. When the girls heard this, Emily wanted to say something but didn’t think that it was the right moment. I woke everyone up and we split up to look for Archie. After searching for him everywhere, Chris and I went to the waterfall thinking maybe he went there. We kept looking and went there while I was calling for him. Somewhere in a distance, I heard his phone ringing, I recognized the ringtone and knew it was his phone. Chris and I rushed there as fast as we could. It was a terrible sight to see, we saw Archie lying on the ground next to the waterfall covered in blood. I froze there for what felt like hours and Chris tried calling an ambulance but there was no service. Chris snapped me back into my mind and said that there is no heartbeat and that we should not tell the others about this as it’ll be traumatizing for them.
Chris and I covered Archie’s body and agreed not the tell anyone else. We went back to the camp and everyone asked if we had found Archie, Chris told them that he and Archie talked on the phone and that he got a call from home, his mother wasn’t feeling well so he had to go. Although I was hesitating first, I just agreed with what Chris was saying because I was too afraid to face the fact. I had to talk to someone about it so I asked Hannah to go on a walk with me, we walked a little and I told Hannah about it. She was looking as worried as I was.
Chris’s POV:
While Archie and Hannah were off for a walk, Emily told me that she must tell us something. She said “Hannah also went outside during the night. She took a sharp knife out of her bag and then went out. I was pretending to be asleep when she left. In the evening, I went to the tent and there was a weird smell coming from it, so I started looking around at our luggage to find the source. When I checked her bag, there it was, the knife but it was full of blood. I think that an animal attacked her, and she saved herself, but she didn’t tell us anything”.
As soon as I heard this, I went into great shock. I wanted to believe that it was an animal’s blood, but my gut feeling was saying something else, and I panicked. I hesitated but thought that they should know the truth “Archie didn’t go home, he was killed by someone, I and Andrew found the body near the waterfall”. As soon as I said this, I could sense that the rest of the group went into great shock. “Do you guys think that Hannah killed Archie?” asked Jake. “Why would she do something like that?” asked Sophie. “I don’t think she’s capable of doing something like this, but something tells me that she killed Archie. I have a gut feeling about it,” I said. “Where is she right now?” asked Emily. “She went on a walk with Andrew”. I replied. “Let’s check if the knife is still there or not, if not then she probably killed Archie and is after Andrew now” suggested Sophie and we all agreed to it. Emily went to the tent and then came back rushing after 2 minutes, “Guys, Hannah’s knife is still there” she said. “Thank God!” I said and everyone was relieved.

We all went in shock and then started to rush in the direction they both went while taking a walk.
Andrew’s POV:
She tried to confront me and hugged me. And on our way back to the camp, I was walking in front of Hannah. She told me that everything will be all right and comforted me. We went back to the camp while everyone was sitting around the fire all quiet. We decided to get the police at the dawn and a little after that, we all decided to go sleep in the tents.
I remember it was around 2 am at night when we all were woken up by a loud scream, it seemed to be Annie’s scream. Without looking at who woke up, I rushed towards the source. When I got there, Annie was lying on the floor covered in blood. I saw that our group was standing there, except Chris. “Where’s Chris?” I asked, “I don’t know, maybe he didn’t wake up” replied Emily. “I don’t think there was someone in the tent when I left,” said Sophia. We were staring at the body, Annie was stabbed in the chest and died. It was just one stab, and someone needed great precision to make a cut like that in such a rush. Hannah and I picked up her body and were taking it to the camp when we saw Chris rushing towards us “Oh my God! What happened?” he asked in a breaking tone. I told him the whole ordeal and he started weeping. I asked where he was and he said that he was away from the camp to attend nature's call.
We called an ambulance and then Annie was taken away to the nearest hospital. The police searched the place but there were no signs of someone else there, it was just our group. What the police said next, sent chills down my spine “The killer is among your group.”
-END

Submit your answer on the poll at the top of the thread.

Last edited:

IsraaNox

Sbenny's Police Officer
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Member for 4 years
I have two people in mind and they both have their names in the list. And I have two theories as to why they killed these particular people. I hope I'm right:ROFLMAO:

Sammy0381

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Wow this is crazy. I hope I guessed right.

Andeadejessie

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
the story is great, the concordance and orthography not so much.
" I and so and so" it's not a thing, the other person always comes first " So and so and I' and that's just one of the many examples i could put here.
Now, English it's not my first language and i have made those mistakes, or other mistakes in the past, the intent here is not to judge, but just give some notes that might help on the future.
There are free apps/websites you can use to check those errors, and i believe that would help to make this experience better for everyone, since you probably put a lot of effort on it, and it's not fair to have a great story be called out for something and simple to fix as orthography.

N3k053

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Wow!! I have two suspects... and now I look forward to finding out who the killer is!

scaldyballs

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Jaysus fair play to the pulitzer prize winning authors in the comments, didnt know we where amongst royalty. Best of luck all the rest of ye in the comp haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.