Halloween Event 2022

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,830 happy users since 2014.
Register

Who was the murderer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

NetLurker

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I chose Chris as the killer
- When the phone's were missing it was not indicated whether Chris was sleeping at that time.
- Chris asked Andrew to keep Archie's death a secret but during his POV he told everyone of his death.
- After Archie's death was known amongst the group, Chris may have tried to dispose of his body or add evidences to increase the groups suspicion of Hannah, that's when Annie comes in and saw Chris meddling with Archie's dead body causing her to scream enough for Chris to notice her, killing her.
- When he was asked where he was, he said he have been out of the camp site to attend natures call, but who would want to be all alone at the woods when there's a killer on the loose.

tbh I was getting pretty confident of my suspicion, but after seeing the majority of the comments choosing Emily and Andrew as their main suspect, makes me feel as though I missed some parts of the story.

ligeialee

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I chose Chris as the killer
- When the phone's were missing it was not indicated whether Chris was sleeping at that time.
- Chris asked Andrew to keep Archie's death a secret but during his POV he told everyone of his death.
- After Archie's death was known amongst the group, Chris may have tried to dispose of his body or add evidences to increase the groups suspicion of Hannah, that's when Annie comes in and saw Chris meddling with Archie's dead body causing her to scream enough for Chris to notice her, killing her.
- When he was asked where he was, he said he have been out of the camp site to attend natures call, but who would want to be all alone at the woods when there's a killer on the loose.

tbh I was getting pretty confident of my suspicion, but after seeing the majority of the comments choosing Emily and Andrew as their main suspect, makes me feel as though I missed some parts of the story.
Hello!
Also at the beginning of the story Andrew says that "Since then, trusting people was something hard for me. I never trusted anyone blindly, not even my close friends", and "Chris was my best friend" not is my best friend.

IsraaNox

Sbenny's Police Officer
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 4 years
I voted Sophia although I was suspicious of both her and her sister, Tabitha.
First, it was not 100% convincing that Tabitha accompanied them because she knew how to cook, Hannah is skilled with the knife as is and apparently Tabitha's presence is just extra.
When the group were preparing the food, everyone was assigned a job to do except Sophia, maybe then she was hiding the phones or studying her actions BEFORE she hid the phones.
When everyone was panicking, she made breakfast so that everyone can relax, phones "can be replaced after all."
I believe that Archie was killed because he somehow was involved with stealing the phones, he wanted to confess to the group that he and either Tabitha or Sophia actually stole the phones, but Sophia and Tabitha had to silence him so they decided to kill him.
The knife which was used to kill Archie was placed by Tabitha or Sophia (the girl who didn't commit the murder) in order to raise the group's suspicions against Hannah.
As for Annie, I believe she is the main victim which the killer was intending to kill from the beginning because maybe (and that's the theory I was talking about) she and Archie were having an affair and Sophia is a Yandere who wanted Archie to herself and she had to take revenge because Annie stole him from her😂
Tabitha accompanied her because she can't let her sister do all the work, she had to cover up for her and make sure no one gets suspicious of her.
Or maybe Annie saw Sophia sneaking out of the tent and had to kill her because she saw an evidence, Sophia said "I don't think there was someone in the tent when I left," yeah? Why did she pay attention to that? Maybe she was observing the tents all along!
That's all. I hope I'm right! 😂

Last edited:

PatriciaPotatooo

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yesss I thought I was the only one suspecting Chris 😭 I also found it very odd that when he "tried" to call the emergency line he didn't get a response even though we know that there's definitely a signal in the campsite since all other phone calls made was a success🙃

Cronos21

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Was this some kind of a modern scam lol? Where's the rewards?!!

Last edited:

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Everyone who voted for Hannah has received your 1000SB Points.

The rest are coming after I get a little sleep. It's 5 am 🤣 They will all be done first thing when I wake up.

IsraaNox

Sbenny's Police Officer
Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 4 years
I thought the hints about Hanna being the killer were written in order to mislead the reader into dismissing the actual murderer and be suspicious of Hannah instead...
We played ourselves🤡

Status
Not open for further replies.