Halloween Event 2022

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,438 happy users since 2014.
Register

Who was the murderer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
Everyone who voted for Hannah has received your 1000SB Points.

The rest are coming after I get a little sleep. It's 5 am 🤣 They will all be done first thing when I wake up.
Please resttttt!!!!!!
Post automatically merged:

I feel like an idiot for not picking Hannah 😅 I didn't even suspect her at all, I thought she was a red herring to throw us off. Nonetheless, this was a really fun contest! I hope there's more contests like this in the future 🤩

Yes, this was fun. And it's welcoming to receive extra SB points too.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Hello Everyone and Congratulations to the winner. I am really sorry for being away, Someone close to me passed away and I was not in the state of checking the forum but things are a bit ok now.
The correct answer was Hannah because it was suggested in the story that she is skilled at knives and one of the victims were cut with precision. I hope the staff has given the prizes but if not then I can assist in alloting them.

Thank you and sorry once again.

nomevisss

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
Hello Everyone and Congratulations to the winner. I am really sorry for being away, Someone close to me passed away and I was not in the state of checking the forum but things are a bit ok now.
The correct answer was Hannah because it was suggested in the story that she is skilled at knives and one of the victims were cut with precision. I hope the staff has given the prizes but if not then I can assist in alloting them.

Sorry for your loss, hope you can find support and peace with people who are reliable and loving around you 💗🌃.

HElluter

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Всем привет и поздравляем победителя. Мне очень жаль, что я отсутствовал, кто-то из близких мне людей скончался, и я не был в состоянии проверить форум, но сейчас все немного в порядке.
Правильный ответ был Ханна, потому что в рассказе предполагалось, что она умеет обращаться с ножами, и одна из жертв была точно порезана. Я надеюсь, что персонал вручил призы, но если нет, то я могу помочь в их распределении.

Спасибо и извините еще раз.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
my condolences 😿

scaldyballs

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
There goes the whole "Innocent before proven guilty theory". I'm glad I wasn't on the list, I'd be doing life in prison without even being able to go to trial.

EPIC!!
View attachment 92602
I went for Sophia and I have absolutely no idea why , some craic if it was her.

ah balls I just seen it was Hannah, oops.

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years

Please take all the time you need and remember to take care of you first, ALWAYS!! 🤗

Cucumber9017

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
Thank you so much for such a wonderful contest! It was very cool and fun!!! Good luck and success in your hard work!!!
And, of course, special thanks for the awards!!!

N00bie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you for this event Daniel and please rest well!! I hope everything becomes easier for you.
Thank you too @Yoda for assisting and giving the rewards :D I had fun with this, I was stuck between both Chris and Hannah but I remembered when it was mention the victim was cut very evenly and easily and Hannah was an expert with knives so I picked her. Hope for more events in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.