Halloween Event 2022

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,261 happy users since 2014.
Register

Who was the murderer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

ririem

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you Daniel & Yoda for your hardwork and dedication to this event! It was fun, I hope we'll get a similar event in the future too and congratulations to everyone especially to those who guessed correctly.
Also, I'm still curious on Hannah's motif tho.

Mindyerbeak

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I chose Hannah because on one of the bodies, it was said that the cut was made skillfully and she was supposedly good at handling knives.

Raven337

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks Yoda. I really thought i picked wrong cause they kinda was pointing it to Hannah's direction and with the hint that she was skillful with handling knives. Turns out it was really her.lol.

Miss M

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Can’t believe I’m right. I actually thought I was wrong because it's too obvious. But it's so fun and I got a reward! Hope you do something like this again.

YogirlMia

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I hope it's not too late to say this lol but I too had lots of fun even tho I mostly lurked. Reading everyone's comments/theory was very entertaining 🤭. I hope we get something like this again soon!

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
It's not too late @YogirlMia We normally close the thread as soon as an event is over, but we're leaving this one open so everyone can comment.

As long as it doesn't turn into a spam thread we will leave it open a little longer.

Too much fun! 🤣

YogirlMia

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
This really was too much fun 🤣 being a sleuth is always challenging. I wish I'd taken choosing my suspect more seriously tho 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.