Happy Endings reunion on July 20!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,328 happy users since 2014.
Register

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
According to Variety, the cast of "Happy Endings" (along with a "special guest") will be performing new material and doing a live Q&A with fans on Monday, July 20! Fans can submit their questions using #AskHappyEndings and by tagging @HappyEndings.

Here's the teaser for it!

Like the "Community" reunion/table read, they'll be using the YouTube event to raise money. In this instance, it's for Color of Change and World Central Kitchen.

From Variety:
  • Color of Change is the nation’s largest online racial justice organization that helps people respond effectively to injustice in the world around us and moves decision-makers in corporations and government to create a more human and less hostile world for Black people in America.
  • World Central Kitchen is a team of food first responders, helping to get fresh, nourishing meals to responders working on the front lines and vulnerable communities across the country.

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 4 years
The special charity event has started!

Post automatically merged:

My wife and I love this show lol still haven't recovered from it being canceled even though I watch it everyday! Lol
Yes! I bought the whole show when it went on sale on Google Play. It's so good and so underrated. I feel like it may have been ahead of its time, kinda like how it was with Community.