LP mod apk Hard Time (Prison Sim) MOD : VIP UNLOCKED! (Latest Version)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,452 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.0/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Sbennytopia's Underworld Boss
Member for 4 years

Hard Time (Prison Sim) v1.410 (Latest)

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: @LVL 500 Mafia Boss

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 100 times

• Create your own inmate and attempt to survive in a prison where every sentence is a "death" sentence. Rub shoulders with up to 100 fellow inmates in a sprawling jail of 12 unique areas, each filled with fully interactive furniture and props. Plus a life beyond the jail populated by real civilians, with wardens enforcing dozens of different laws to stop you from making a break for it.

Each day, you will find your health and mental state slipping away. Both can be restored by sleeping - which is also a good way to pass time. You won't always be permitted to sleep, though, so consuming food and drink bridges the gap. These, along with many other activities such as reading or watching TV, can also help to improve your mental state. If you "lose your mind" you will break down and will temporarily lose control of your character (almost certainly getting into trouble!).

Your character also has a set of attributes that you are challenged to improve:
    - STRENGTH indicates how much damage you can inflict or absorb. You can improve it by fighting or lifting weights.
    - AGILITY determines how fast you move. You can improve it by jogging in the yard or scoring baskets.
    - INTELLECT reflects your knowledge - including fighting skills such as counters. You can improve it by reading books.
    - REPUTATION is how much other prisoners respect you. It can be improved by accomplishing tasks or intimidating others.

There are also opportunities to earn money - whether you work for it with a broom, trade items at a profit, or run with a gang. Having money increases your opportunities to grease the wheels and make your life inside easier.

You may find that you need to go to the toilet from time to time, in which case you must race to the bathroom! Alternatively, you could find a toilet to sit on or grab some toilet paper to spare your blushes. Failing to do so will damage your reputation and mental state.

•    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• VIP UNLOCKED!
    DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME IF YOU LIKE AND WANT TO KEEP UP WITH MY CONTENT!!
    IMPORTANT NOTE : LOOK CAREFULLY THE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS!!

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!, This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank LVL 500 Mafia Boss and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.HardTime

Last edited:
Downloaded 31 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Member for 4 years
I don't know what you are doing wrong but I assure you that several users have reported to me the same issue and in response i recommended to them the same thing i said to you as a potential fix and in the end my mods worked just fine for them. HAVE YOU TRIED TO START A NEW GAME THEN EXIT RIGHT AWAY TO THE MAIN MENU? YOU WILL BE AVAILABLE TO ACCESS THE BUY VIP MENU AND THEN YOU SHOULD GET A PROMT FROM LP. (Game Developer made the game like this)This is the only fix i can imagine to your problem after everything i told you to do.

Hdhd1qwwqw

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I just went to your supplier pureapk

and patches it myself I don't suppose u do refunds

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Member for 4 years
I don't know how...Sure i would give you back the SB Points if i learn this is possible.Rest assured,i still don't know what you must be doing wrong...My modded apk got validated into the game area as well as tested by the forum's staff so it definitely works and it's not bullshit...

Knucklesfan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I am having the same issue as the other folk here have apparently. I launched the game with Lucky Patcher in it's newest version, then I tried the "start a new game and then exit" strategy and it failed. There is no prompt from Lucky Patcher , just the Google Play Error message. I am stumped, is there anything else I can do?

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Member for 4 years
First of all,you don't have to launch the game via LP.Secondly,do you have both proxy server for In-App purchases and proxy server for License verification installed as shown in the image below?

Also do you see "VIP" at the top of the game? If yes,it means private education is unlocked.

Last edited:

Knucklesfan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
You are right, I did not have that. How do I activate that? I think I can find out on my own but any further help from you would be appreciated.
Post automatically merged:

I have found it! Now I have them set to on, I tried the game again but the same error still occurred however. I don't see anything saying "private", you can see for yourself in this image.

Attachments

Last edited:

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Member for 4 years
DO YOU SEE "VIP" (sorry not private my bad."PRIVATE EDUCATION" is for the school game of Mdickie."VIP" is for the prison one which is this one obviously) up on top into the GAME'S MAIN MENU? You shouldn't look for this in LP....If yes then it means "VIP" is unlocked.

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Member for 4 years
You sure you have Lucky Patcher 8.5.3 installed? If yes,normally since you have set up both proxy servers now you shouldn't have any errors...

Knucklesfan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yes, I do. I didn't have it yesterday, but I saw your comment about the new version coming out so I did it right away. So, hummm... What else could it be?

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Member for 4 years
Ummm..Unistall my modded apk since you hadn't set up the proxy servers after downloading it and then install it again...IF you can't upgrade at first, try the "choose a default character and exit when you get the chance to the Main Menu strategy"...It will be available after this and you should get a the promt from LP.(Game developer made his games like this)

Knucklesfan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I tried again, the same problem remains. I feel a bit helpless with this problem. I am too inexperienced to know what could be wrong, or even to explain what I did.

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Member for 4 years
I've gotten many reports from users with the same error and what i did was to recommend them these steps to fix the error
Most of them replied with "It worked,Thanks" etc etc. I can't figure out what you must be doing wrong but if i find something imma let you know.I'm sorry my friend but as you said you are helpless i told you to try pretty much everything...

Hard Time (Prison Sim) MOD : VIP UNLOCKED! (Latest Version) was released by SuperEvilMafiaBoss and 4868 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.