Mod apk Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery v1.9.1 Hacked with Free Shopping, Gems Hack & More (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,026 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlsmom26

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm having an issue with the download. I uninstalled because I kept receiving an error message after playing for about 30mins. When I went to reinstall, it says "There was a problem parsing the download". Any suggestions on fixing this please. TIA

Chriseph19

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
You need to uninstall the Real Apk first before you Install the Mod Apk.

sickboi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for mod.Btw does customizing pet still gives me a LOT in bonus stats if i already buy the pet skin using gem before?

arashiryuuki

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Downloading and testing, will report in a while. Thanks as always @Sbenny.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
HERE'S MY REPORT:
  • Unlimited Energy: WORKING
  • Unlimited Gems: WORKING
  • Unlimited Coins: WORKING
  • Buy Pets for Free: WORKING
  • Buy Any Costumes for Free: NOT WORKING (This has been the same issue with all your updates, costumes appear already bought, of course when you play with the original APK you have to buy them, so this feature is not working).
  • Compatible with all devices which can play this game: WORKING
I reiterate my thanks @Sbenny, but if you can fix the non working feature mentioned, I would appreciate a lot.
I agree!:) waiting for 8 hours and more is a little torture, especially if you dont have enough gems. Thanks in advance Sbenny!:)

op20000

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ťhank you
Post automatically merged:

Ťhank you

Priyak

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Finally its working thanks sbenny

Status
Not open for further replies.