Help with installation error

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,428 happy users since 2014.
Register

bigrooster88

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
After patching DragonVale with Lucky Patcher I boot the game test the patch and it kicks me to splash screen and starts up again. No worries I think, these are my usual results with this game when using Lucky Patcher ... Let's switch to trust SB Patcher . Uninstall Lucky. Install SB. Reinstall DragonVale and delete patched apks (not rooted ATM). Start up SB Patcher and patch DragonVale. Now this is where things started to get a little weird for me. After I tap on the APK to install the only install choices that I have are the app I use to install split apks and termux. I don't remember the APK coming out as .xapk or whatever the extension is for split apks but I could be wrong. But it shouldn't matter if it's split or not because we have apps for these things. So I open up my file explorer locate the APK (it is just a regular APK) tap it go through the install process and get an error at the very end:

INSTALL_PARSE_FAILED_NO_CERTIFICATES: Scanning Failed.: No signature found in package of version 2 or newer for package com.backflipstudios.android.dragonvale

After doing a little searching I've come up with something like android 11 now requires 2 signatures(or something along the lines) and after patching there is only a signature in spot 1? Not too sure which is why I'm here. SAI has a setting that supposably signs the APK upon installation but that didn't help me out any either.

Anyone ever come across this. This is completely new territory for me and I've had multiple phones running A11.

Specs:
OnePlus N200 5g
64bit
4gb ram
Android 11 not rooted

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Let's not go to technical details. Simply SB Patcher can't rebuild apps for Android 11 and unfortunately you can't do anything here. Also if Lucky Patcher not working then it very likely that SB Patcher will not work either.

bigrooster88

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Interesting. I agree with if Lucky Patcher fails SB will most likely fail because one app is based on another but for some reason many times in the past when needing to patch DragonVale, Lucky Patcher would work but DragonVale would glitch out and restart, albeit with my resources, but SB Patcher have me a much smoother process. Any idea where I can find any technical details on this?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Interesting. I agree with if lucky patcher fails SB will most likely fail because one app is based on another but for some reason many times in the past when needing to patch DragonVale, lucky patcher would work but DragonVale would glitch out and restart, albeit with my resources, but SB patcher have me a much smoother process. Any idea where I can find any technical details on this?
Well to fix that you need to know something important about SB Patcher .
First SB Patcher is outdated and it can't process Split Apks . So you have to provide a Universal Apk.

Second Android 11 needs zip alignment which SB Patcher most likely can't do (I forgot actually) .

So what you can do is ... First download a universal Apk of that game (you can use Apkcombo) patch it and try to install via SAI. Let me know what happens.