Help with Lucky Patcher

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,908 happy users since 2014.
Register

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I've been using Lucky Patcher for years. I have it setup as per the tutorials on this website. If I patch a game myself it works fine, in app purchases are free etc.

Now, here's the issue I have. If I backup a game I've patched, uninstall the game and then install the backup it doesn't work. The game just hangs on the loading screen. I tried downloading a LP mod apk from this forum and had exactly the same result. Game hangs on the loading screen.

I thought maybe it was something to do with Android 11 so I got out an old Galaxy S4 I have that has and older Android OS on it and the exact same thing happened on that. I even uninstalled LP and started again from the beginning with a fresh installation but still the same result.

I've tried emailing support of LP but I've had no answer so I'm hoping somebody here may have an idea of why it's not working. I'm guessing it's as simple as a particular setting I've got configured wrong.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
You have root ?

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years
I showed you how everything works correctly, I made a small video as you could see me the backup game works fine! For me

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Yes, I have root.
Post automatically merged:

Worked for you but not for me. I'm just trying to find out why.
Did that game has obb ?

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Last edited:

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Did that game has obb ?
Sorry, yes it did have an obb and I think that was the issue. Just doubled checked and it was definitely the problem. I was just missing the obb.

Can I just ask then. If I were to do a LP mod apk should I post the obb file too for anyone to download along with the mod apk?

Last edited:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Sorry, yes it did have an obb and I think that was the issue. Just doubled checked and it was definitely the problem. I was just missing the obb.

Can I just ask then. If I were to do a LP mod apk should I post the obb file too for anyone to download along with the mod apk?
Yes you must provide the obb with the game. Make it a zip along with its folder.

Jdawn

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hi let say first thing in not a developer or a high tech person but I also have used l.p for a while and I really enjoy the ritual of it ,I had the same problem and it sounds like you are very capable of using l.p the right way myi problem ended up being as simple as clearing my cache from storage then uninstalling and reinstalling and launching it through l.p I hope you figure it out .your definitely looking in the right place for ppl who know there stuff excluding myself, that's why I let the brains do the hard stuff for me they make it a breeze for a newbie like me this is my home for mods, advice, and just the best of the best on the internet! happy trails,