Mod apk Here for Sweethearts [Visual Novel] [Dating-sim/Friend-sim]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,202 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ohnoalex

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Here for Sweethearts [Visual Novel] [Dating-sim/Friend-sim]

Name of the game: Here for Sweethearts

Version: 1.0

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Not everyone gets chosen to attend Aether West Academy-- but YOU did! And in the middle of the school year, no less! That means you have a lot to catch up on...socially, of course.

With your charm and personality, you're sure to capture the hearts of all your classmates--and that's just what you intend to do!

Oh, and one last thing--don't ask why you're dorming alone, it's not important!

--

Here for Sweethearts is an episodically-updating friend-sim styled VN. Your goal is to try and get as many people as possible to love you, in whatever form that love takes! Game takes around 10-15 minutes per chapter.

Chapters available:

- Intro (Headmistress-She/Her)
- Netina (She/Her)
- Theodore (He/Him)
-Mitzi (She/They)
-Ollie (They/Them)
-
Crowven (He/Him)
-
Vasilis(They/Them)
-Twyla(She/Her)
-
Intermission(She/Her)
-Gunter(He/Him)
-Mary(She/Her)
-
Reginald(He/Him)
-Zapara(She/Her)
-
Jaxter(He/Him)
-Secret Chapter Character(He/They)
-
Dance Chapter Character(He/Him)

Note: If the screen gets misplaced/cropped after putting your name, just minimize or close the game and then open it again and it should look fine again!

MOD Features:
Android Port from Pc/Windows

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Ohnoalex and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Ohnoalex

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 24 times

Papajoe1947

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 1 year
:stareyedroid:Tested Works great :stareyedroid: Papajoe1947 Mod Testing Team Side Not There is a disclaimer about content and explanation as to chapter by chapter disclaimers to be seen throughout, They hove you explanation as to how to maneuver the the mod and how to work the allows or controls

Attachments

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Here for sweethearts - Mod by Ohnoalex

Review:
Not everyone gets chosen to attend Aether West Academy-- but YOU did! And in the middle of the school year, no less! That means you have a lot to catch up on...socially, of course.

With your charm and personality, you're sure to capture the hearts of all your classmates--and that's just what you intend to do!

Oh, and one last thing--don't ask why you're dorming alone, it's not important! But yet no one is allowed to talk about it.

In Here for Sweethearts’ goal is to try and get as many people as possible to love you, in whatever form that love takes! I love how the story is set in a friend capture style. I'm excited for the new chapters ahead. I just hope us being friends with so many characters isn't going to trip us up.

Netina, who manages to still be pretty charming despite her malicious streak, every character in the game is extremely likable and gives the player enough reason to sympathize with them as people.

So on the plus side this visual novel has an absolutely amazing art style that is easily of the highest quality I've seen outside top tier anime. I'm in love with the visuals

The characters visually look as if anime is jumping out at you. The backgrounds are visually appealing. The verbiage contains swear words words by disgruntled characters, (Theo)

I felt so proud of myself for fumbling into the bad ending, trying again, and narrowing down my options til I get it right. Game is supposed to be around 10-15 minutes per chapter. I am guessing that is if you work the choices correctly and get through them and capture a heart. You have to win that character over to progress the story.

Unless it's a kinetic novel, part of the Virtual Novel experience is about having the power to affect a story.

I also want to comment on how interestingly this game connects to Mary. Loads of reference to her and the frog pets that now inhabit the academy due to her. Makes me want to go back and find an earlier Virtual Novel of the authors to see exactly how she introduced them into Aether West Academy. The frog is one of my favorite characters.

I certainly might be wrong, here, but I get the vague idea that there's something deeper to be explored with this school, and it seems like the game is shaping up to work with the stories of Reginald, Crowven, and Mary.

Here for Sweethearts is a cute story building off of the creator's previous work, and utilizing the intertwined stories well, while still creating something uniquely interesting.

The creator does a great job of giving the Main Character personality from the very beginning through a unique character aspect. It is a great way to attach an audience to a new character.

This visual novel goes in the direction of what I would call "Dark Love". The easy to digest term would be "Dark Romance" but it doesn't really tell the whole aspect of love in this game which is either or both romantic and platonic.

I like how everything is not ONLY about the characters and that it has its own lore such as the murder etc! I am intrigued to find out the specifics of who was murdered, why they was murdered and the other secrets that everyone keeps dancing around. The mystery going on keeps me engaged with trying to figure out the secrets of what was going on

I enjoyed how diverse the cast was in not only looks and appearance but in character motivation and personality.

Here for sweethearts has a little bit of something for a large number of folks. If you are into anime you will find it fascinating. If you like Mystery and intrigue you will definitely find it in Here for sweethearts. If you enjoy virtual novels you will love this.

Credit: @Papajoe1947