Heritic Gods Mod VIP+free shopping

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,252 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Title: Heritic Gods Mod VIP+free shopping

Name of the game: Heritic Gods

Version: 1.07.95

Root needed? No

Internet required? No

Game Description:
Classic action dungeon crawler. Arcade hack and slash feeling. Multilanguage
You are looking for a "Action Role Playing Game" ?
Well, Heretic Gods is simply the best game for Android if you are ravenous for Epic Loot, mastering skills and to butcher through hordes of monsters in dark dungeons.

Multilanguage
English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish,
Chinese, Taiwanese, Korean.
coming soon: Greek, Indonesian, Turkish

Heretic Gods is an ARPG in which players can enter a dark world, full of dungeons and monsters, set in the land of the Viking Myths. Your objective will be to enter the depths of a cursed abbey to banish the heretical gods.

The control system of Heretic Gods is intuitive and is very well adapted to tactile devices. With the virtual crossbar on the left of the screen you can move your character, while with the buttons on the right you can attack and use skills. With just pressing the attack buttons, your hero will automatically target the nearest enemy.

The dungeons of Heretic Gods are generated randomly, so you will never play twice in the same scenario. That said, many levels are very similar to each other, with different variations in architecture and especially in the variation of enemies. The more levels you raise, the deeper you dive into new dungeons with stronger enemies to fight.

A very important aspect of Heretic Gods is the loot. You can find and equip hundreds and hundreds of different objects, including axes, helmets, gloves, boots, armor, shields, bows, swords, rings, and so on. In the village, in addition, we can trade with its inhabitants or even craft your own items.

Heretic Gods manages to successfully adapt the formula of popular roleplaying games to tactile devices. For this, it not only offers an accessible control system, but also some levels with a relatively short duration, which we can finish in a few minutes perfectly styled for mobile gaming.

• random generated dungeons
• shape up different character-builds out of 48+ skills
• adjustable graphic settings for best performance even on old hardware
• innovative auto targeting system
• optional auto fight system
• infinite random generated magic items
• hundreds of unique items and set items
• fully playable for free
• 3 difficulties
• ongoing updates for even more game-content

HereticGods grants full playability now and will be upgraded through updates.
future updates will include more:
• unique items
• set items
• enemies
• boss enemies
• quests
• skills
• game environments

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.curacha.hereticgods
MOD Features:
Free Shopping + VIP package unlocked

YouTube Video:
😥 This gameplay hasn't been recorded yet. If you would like to thank SusieQ for this release, record your gameplay and share it here. You'll also gain SB Points!

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: SusieQ

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 37 times

JohnWick2003

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Wow at this rate all the SB Points I have diligently gathered over the past 6 months will be gone in a flash 😂 I'm not sure I should be happy or sad haha
Anyway, thank you for all the amazing mods here :)

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I agree with RaiyaNifesto...you keep adding all these great games and I'll be poor before the month is out, lol
Wow at this rate all the SB Points I have diligently gathered over the past 6 months will be gone in a flash 😂 I'm not sure I should be happy or sad haha
Anyway, thank you for all the amazing mods here :)
Don't worry my friends, I randomly award members with SB Points 100 up to 5,000 (from my own account) daily.
check it out if you want more info
News! - Random awarded SB Bucks to members with manners !

Helkin

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you! Looking forward to playing!

Guecko

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP
Member for 6 years
Thanks. Gamplay is great but free shipping does not work for me

Last edited:

Cusi11

Novice Lv1️⃣