Mod apk Heroes Rise: The Prodigy ACOM MOD FIXED V1.4.3

Hello there, guest! Nice to see you here 😊 Join our community to meet our family, chat with us, start a discussion and a lot more!

Register

Does it work?

• 4.8/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shazy333

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
[Hosted Games] Heroes Rise: The Prodigy ACOM MOD V1.4.3

Heroes Rise: The Prodigy v1.4.3

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Shazy333

Download Link: ACOM MOD FIXED
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

⬇️ DIRECT DOWNLOAD (Advertisement)
Downloaded 1298 times

Download Link: UNLOCKED
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

⬇️ DIRECT DOWNLOAD (Advertisement)
Downloaded 226 times

• Do you have what it takes to become an A-list celebrity hero?

Do you have what it takes to become a legendary Powered hero?

In "Heroes Rise," Powered heroes have become the ultimate celebrities, and you dream of joining the A-List–but to get there, you'll first have to take down evil Powered gangs, compete with deadly rivals, choose a worthy sidekick, team up with famous champions, and prove to all of Millennia City that you're a true hero.

"Heroes Rise: The Prodigy" is an interactive novel where you control the main character. In each chapter, your choices determine how the story proceeds.

Will you play as male or female? Gay or straight? Crusade for justice, or gun for money? Will you work as a team with the world-famous Millennial Group, or will you steal their spotlight?

How high will your hero rise?

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Fully Unlocked
    1000 Power
    1000 Healt
    967967333 Money
    Relationship boosted to 80%
    Legend boosted to 150( this will be lowered anyway throughout trilogy)
    If there are any problems, just comment down below, and I'll fix it.
    Enjoy.

• • App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details%3Fid%3Dcom.choiceofgames.heroesrise%26hl%3Den_AU%26referrer%3Dutm_source%253Dgoogle%2526utm_medium%253Dorganic%2526utm_term%253Dheroes.rise%2Bgoogle%2Bplay&ved=2ahUKEwi9s6PMqcTnAhW0SxUIHY4UDZUQFjADegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw09miKySjAYI5yh9jil33HA

Last edited:
Downloaded 94 times

TFAntagonist

Choice Of Games & Axiom Ultrafan
Member for 5 years
Nice job bro thank you for your epic mods

TFAntagonist

Member for 5 years
What i noticed is, my power resets to 100 in the second chapter.
Post automatically merged:

Also SPOILER, when i need energy at smyther and i siphon from my health the health bar drops to this

Attachments

Last edited:

Shazy333

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Sorry, I am fairly new to this, what chapter is this in?

Shazy333

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Fixed!
Hopefully, I went though all chapters and set the resets to 1000.
I have taken off the old link and replaced it, because I don't want to charge more than you have to, and it was my fault.😅
Enjoy.

Shazy333

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
What can I say, I try hard, i was a lurked like most of you, I can understand some people are tight on SB Points, I am always tempted to choose between cash or people, so I choose people at the moment, can't say forever though, life is full of surprises.... but I will always consider everyone with these MODS.
Post automatically merged:

Just make sure to give me feedback on it, so I know if I can move on with this👍

TFAntagonist

Member for 5 years
I can lend you some cash if you keep up tje good work

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 6 years

Shazy333

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
I'm sure if you play a bit more it'll reset to 1000.
By the way your names are creative as hell.

sojonin

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
Has anyone managed to out the "sidekick" or am I missing how to do it? Tried following the legend guide but can't quite get it.

Shazy333

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
I'm sure it's part of the story, because I couldn't get them either

sojonin

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
Any plans for the rest of the series?

Shazy333

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
I'm not sure, don't think I can do the rest, as I would have to have permission and access to the Google play app.

sojonin

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
Aren't the modded versions out already, couldn't you redo them?

Heroes Rise: The Prodigy ACOM MOD FIXED V1.4.3 was released by Shazy333 and 18264 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like Heroes Rise: The Prodigy ACOM MOD FIXED V1.4.3 at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

Get Paid

Here at Sbenny.com you can get paid for your SB Points, so if you're a talented modder, or if you have enough determination, and you decide to aim for the Elite Mod Squad title, you'll be able to sell your SB Points here, using your favourite payment methods.

Promote yourself at Sbenny.com: become a Sponsor now!