Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,241 happy users since 2014.
Register

LadyHofAvalon

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
uwu

Hi everyone! I'm Helene, a user of this site for almost 4 months already but.... kinda forgot to make a thread to introduce myself here properly and all ajsjkdl

Anyways, I'm here not only to play the gifts that our great modders do (THANK YOU ALL!!! asdghfkl we are blessed and super grateful❤❤), but also to meet new people and help out if ever anyone needs it! (Lit feel free to message me, though be warned i'm REALLY weird and like a huge nerd okay??? i'm highkey gay and anxious but i'll try my best to help in any questions you may have!)

My primary game interests are the choice based games, like The Arcana, Lovestruck, and the CYOA of Hosted Games and Choice of Games-- so if ever you want to yell with me about it or even anything else, let's go!!

Anyways thanks for reading this longish thingy🤓🤓 Hope other Newbies have fun here in the SBenny Community❤😄

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Member for 6 years
Ooooh, i like you 😍
Welcome here and i'm also a bit of a nerd -lol, i'm the hugest nerd there is but just for appearance's sake, let's not reveal that 😅- so don't mind if i want to discuss games and books with you if you read a lot 😁