Hi guys

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,726 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sammy0381

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hello everyone I'm living with my dad now because my mom has to sort out issues at home someone threatened us that we let live with us for a year for only a 100 dollar a month I mean we even gave him a room when my mom own daughter me had to sleep in the living room cause we let him have my room I just can't believe it but I'm okay my family is okay I'm worried about my animals I had to leave them there today's been crazy that's why I'm checking in so late I had to move to my dad's leave my stuff I can't go to school tomorrow cause he lives far out anyway just checking in

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
I'm glad that you're ok. If you don't mind me asking, what did that guy threaten to do? Also I'm sure your pets will be fine. I doubt they would be as terrible as to hurt your pets.

Sammy0381

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Yes he's a animal lover I don't know why he did this he was always so kind and I don't think he would hurt them either he threatened my step dad he keep pushing him and saying fight me I'm going to beat you up it was nothing to serious but it was still wrong and he did it in front of jasper he is 4 Years old and adopted jasper has enough going on his mom only visit once a year and my mom is not trying to replace her she just wants what best for jasper and his mother is not doing good he calls my mom aunt shy her name is shylah and call my step dad uncle greg cause his dad rarely come over too but when they do it confuses him we all love jasper any way that guy is Leaving in a few days he said he was sorry and he was leaving if not we're filing a pov and a eviction

So basically he just threatened to beat my step dad up

Although this guy wouldn't hurt my animals I have had someone hurt my animal he no longer here cause of it it was my cat spike this guy got mad at us and hurt my cat anyway I'm getting off topic well I'm okay and I'm going back in a few days so thankyou for listening

Last edited:

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
Yes he's a animal lover I don't know why he did this he was always so kind and I don't think he would hurt them either he threatened my step dad he keep pushing him and saying fight me I'm going to beat you up it was nothing to serious but it was still wrong and he did it in front of jasper he is 4 Years old and adopted jasper has enough going on his mom only visit once a year and my mom is not trying to replace her she just wants what best for jasper and his mother is not doing good he calls my mom aunt shy her name is shylah and call my step dad uncle greg cause his dad rarely come over too but when they do it confuses him we all love jasper any way that guy is Leaving in a few days he said he was sorry and he was leaving if not we're filing a pov and a eviction

So basically he just threatened to beat my step dad up

Although this guy wouldn't hurt my animals I have had someone hurt my animal he no longer here cause of it it was my cat spike this guy got mad at us and hurt my cat anyway I'm getting off topic well I'm okay and I'm going back in a few days so thankyou for listening
No problem. Seems to me like that guy just said it in a moment of rage and didn't mean it, but it was still wrong to say those kinds of threats in front of a child. Are you ok now?

Also just a tiny pet peeve, PUNCTUATION. I know you're in a bad situation right now, but I'm begging you, at least put a full stop at the end of a sentence. ( 人>~<)

Sammy0381

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Yes I'm okay now thank you for asking. He's moved out of our house, and I moved back in. Sorry about not putting punctuation thanks for the reminder.

Last edited:

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
Yes I'm okay now thank you for asking. He's moved out of our house, and I moved back in. Sorry about not putting punctuation thanks for the reminder.
Glad to know you're fine now. He didn't hurt your pets or anything right?

Sammy0381

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
No he didn't they are fine. I'm so glad he didn't. He even apologized for what happened. Thank you for responding.

Blasphemy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 2 years
No he didn't they are fine. I'm so glad he didn't. He even apologized for what happened. Thank you for responding.
No problem. Considering what he did, an apology is the least he could do but it is what it is. Have a merry day and good night ;)