Hmm.. any solutions??

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,566 happy users since 2014.
Register

Marshall

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi everyone,

I keep getting this when I try too open certain games.
The Naruto game mod that Sbenny did installed correctly.
But this is happening when I try to open zoocrat to install it and it happens too. Harry potter mod and dragon X dragon.

Screenshot_2018-10-31-13-35-46-609.jpeg

bryker

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
As of my experience, there are two possible reasons for that; 1: You've downloaded an incomplete apk file.. This happens when your connection cuts off while you're downloading and; 2: The apk is no longer supported by your android version.. Try to redownload the file or request for a new version of the game you want to play.. 😇😇😇

Marshall

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
As of my experience, there are two possible reasons for that; 1: You've downloaded an incomplete apk file.. This happens when your connection cuts off while you're downloading and; 2: The apk is no longer supported by your android version.. Try to redownload the file or request for a new version of the game you want to play.. 😇😇😇
That's really confused me..
It only started giving me that error when one time I was playing Harry potter and an error popped up saying : lost connection to the server. And it said retrying in like 10 seconds

bryker

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
That's really confused me..
It only started giving me that error when one time I was playing Harry potter and an error popped up saying : lost connection to the server. And it said retrying in like 10 seconds
You could try to clear the cache of your game and restart your phone then try to open it again.. You could also try this to your package installer might work.. Clear only the cache but not the data cause you might lost your progress..

Stonerr686

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have had this problem also for me it was not fully downloading try using a vpn like turbo vpn downloads slow but managed to download full file

xianjian521

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
Ran into the same problem, it didn't download the full file trying to use vpn solved the problem for me, just the download speed was slower, but worth it