• Looking for a way to become staff member here at Sbenny.com? Click here!

Hogwarts Legacy

Are you excited for the game?

• Total voters

CruelAngel

Gaming Fanatic Extraordinaire
☠️ Pirate
🎮 Mod Tester
Active User
Member for 3 years
Who is excited for Hogwarts Legacy? We still don't have a release date but reportedly it is going to be in this year. I know I should not have my expectations too high but I can't help it. To play a game that is set in the wizarding world would be so freaking cool!

What are your thoughts?

Harry Severus

🕵️ Sherlock Holmes 🕵️ of Sbennytopia
☠️ Pirate
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
🎮 Mod Tester
Active User
Member for 1 year
More than excited. The teaser/trailer was pretty much exciting. The new creatures awesome graphics wow...... I guess it said 2022

Frie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
unfortunately it is designed like Hogwarts mystery, so you have to spend endless amounts of money on game mechanics... gone are the days when you spent 60€ on a game and got a finished product

CruelAngel

☠️ Pirate
🎮 Mod Tester
Active User
Member for 3 years
I am pretty sure it is a single-player RPG so it won't really have microtransactions and such. I mean it is a PC game.

Frie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
The game is coming out for PC, Playstation and Xbox. According to the leaker accountNGT
@AccNgt (twitter) the game will have multiplayer. Hogwarts mystery is also not a multiplayer game and it is not playable without mods unless you are swimming in money

CruelAngel

☠️ Pirate
🎮 Mod Tester
Active User
Member for 3 years
Oh yah Hogwarts mystery just can't be played without a mod. And even if legacy has multiplayer, that doesn't mean they will have microtransactions, though there may be micro dlc's. Who knows? I am just really excited about it. And knowing myself, I won't even touch the multiplayer aspect of the game.

XXXTENTACLES19

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Im f****ng hype for this game although i heard a rumor that its going to release in the 3rd quarter of 2022

Harry Severus

🕵️ Sherlock Holmes 🕵️ of Sbennytopia
☠️ Pirate
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
🎮 Mod Tester
Active User
Member for 1 year
@XXXTENTACLES19 I can understand your feelings. But it would be good if you edit the message as bad words are not allowed. Thank you

XXXTENTACLES19

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Lmao i hope so too or at least in the early second quarter i dont mind waiting cause i want this game to be perfect i dont want the devs to rush. I sure hope a online mode so we can play Quidditch or duals or something like that lol 😂

CruelAngel

☠️ Pirate
🎮 Mod Tester
Active User
Member for 3 years
Lmao i hope so too or at least in the early second quarter i dont mind waiting cause i want this game to be perfect i dont want the devs to rush. I sure hope a online mode so we can play Quidditch or duals or something like that lol 😂
That would honestly be fantastic. And proper duelling, none of that Hogwarts Mystery crap.