Hogwarts Legacy

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,854 happy users since 2014.
Register

Are you excited for the game?

• Total voters

CruelAngel

Gaming Fanatic Extraordinaire
Member for 5 years
Who is excited for Hogwarts Legacy? We still don't have a release date but reportedly it is going to be in this year. I know I should not have my expectations too high but I can't help it. To play a game that is set in the wizarding world would be so freaking cool!

What are your thoughts?

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
More than excited. The teaser/trailer was pretty much exciting. The new creatures awesome graphics wow...... I guess it said 2022

Frie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
unfortunately it is designed like Hogwarts mystery, so you have to spend endless amounts of money on game mechanics... gone are the days when you spent 60€ on a game and got a finished product

CruelAngel

Member for 5 years
I am pretty sure it is a single-player RPG so it won't really have microtransactions and such. I mean it is a PC game.

Frie

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
The game is coming out for PC, Playstation and Xbox. According to the leaker accountNGT
@AccNgt (twitter) the game will have multiplayer. Hogwarts mystery is also not a multiplayer game and it is not playable without mods unless you are swimming in money

CruelAngel

Member for 5 years
Oh yah Hogwarts mystery just can't be played without a mod. And even if legacy has multiplayer, that doesn't mean they will have microtransactions, though there may be micro dlc's. Who knows? I am just really excited about it. And knowing myself, I won't even touch the multiplayer aspect of the game.

XXXTENTACLES19

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Im f****ng hype for this game although i heard a rumor that its going to release in the 3rd quarter of 2022

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
@XXXTENTACLES19 I can understand your feelings. But it would be good if you edit the message as bad words are not allowed. Thank you

XXXTENTACLES19

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Lmao i hope so too or at least in the early second quarter i dont mind waiting cause i want this game to be perfect i dont want the devs to rush. I sure hope a online mode so we can play Quidditch or duals or something like that lol 😂

CruelAngel

Member for 5 years
Lmao i hope so too or at least in the early second quarter i dont mind waiting cause i want this game to be perfect i dont want the devs to rush. I sure hope a online mode so we can play Quidditch or duals or something like that lol 😂
That would honestly be fantastic. And proper duelling, none of that Hogwarts Mystery crap.

Catwhisker64

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
I play the game without having to spend money on it. It just depends on how much time you have in general. I didn't know there was a mod for it.

CruelAngel

Member for 5 years
It is impossible for me to play Hogwarts mystery without a mod. But Hogwarts Legacy is a brand new monster and I just hope they try to make it an actually good RPG.

Catwhisker64

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Yes, I'm super excited about this game! It's the first full character rpg we have gotten since Hogwarts Mystery and the classic PC games from the early days. I'm going to guess that it will either be released by summertime or possibly fall. The latest would be winter time depending on the amount of delays they will get due to the ongoing pandemic. It's stuttered many recent mom game releases in the past couple of months now.

Catwhisker64

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Oh really? I never thought about using one for that game. I like the time management part of the game since it gives me time to play other games or to get my work done.

CruelAngel

Member for 5 years
Yes, I'm super excited about this game! It's the first full character rpg we have gotten since Hogwarts Mystery and the classic PC games from the early days. I'm going to guess that it will either be released by summertime or possibly fall. The latest would be winter time depending on the amount of delays they will get due to the ongoing pandemic. It's stuttered many recent mom game releases in the past couple of months now.
I wouldn't actually call Hogwarts mystery an RPG or really even a good game. I mean I enjoy it well enough but for me personally the story is bland and there are no choice whatsoever. However it is a mobile game so I don't expect much.

With Hogwarts Legacy I am trying to temper my expectations since I don't want a redo of Cyberpunk 2077 but I can't help it. If they manage to pull it off and deliver a polished RPG set in the wizarding world, the harry potter fans would go crazy over it.

Catwhisker64

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
I wouldn't actually call Hogwarts mystery an RPG or really even a good game. I mean I enjoy it well enough but for me personally the story is bland and there are no choice whatsoever. However it is a mobile game so I don't expect much.

With Hogwarts Legacy,, I am trying to temper my expectations since I don't want a redo of Cyberpunk 2077 but I can't help it. If they manage to pull it off and deliver a polished RPG set in the wizarding world, the harry potter fans would go crazy over it.
Yeah, it's not which is why I said it's the closes thing we have that is Harry Potter related to an RPG. I like Wizard101 more than Hogwarts Mystery. I have never played Cyberpunk 2077 before. Did it crash like Anthem from EA? I didn't play that one either but I read about all the problems going on in the game.

CruelAngel

Member for 5 years
Damn Wizard 101 brings back memories. I used to love the mmo card game even though I never play multiplayer games.

And yes even though I personally like Cyberpunk 2077 it had a disastrous launch and was filled with bugs when it came out. They are still trying to fix the game. But this game taught me not to have my expectations too high with games that I've been waiting for. It never ends well.

Catwhisker64

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Damn Wizard 101 brings back memories. I used to love the mmo card game even though I never play multiplayer games.

And yes even though I personally like Cyberpunk 2077 it had a disastrous launch and was filled with bugs when it came out. They are still trying to fix the game. But this game taught me not to have my expectations too high with games that I've been waiting for. It never ends well.
I love the game since it's laid back in general. They added so many levels now. I like to play online PC games. Gotcha, I hope they take their time with this game as well.