Holiday Event 2021 - Event Seven

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,010 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
viber_image_2021-12-15_04-51-46-013.jpg

New submissions for this event will close on December 25th and users will still be able to vote by liking the posts until December 31st. The winners will be announced January 1st.

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
Home Alone would always will be my first choice for a Christmas themed movie.... As for swapping place I would swap place with Kevin of course....... I would love to defend my home in the creative way he did

KingApin

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I want to become Jack Frost in the movie Rise of the Guardians, since it is cool to have the ability to control ice.

TheKingOfLimbo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
The Grinch from "How the Grinch Stole Christmas". He's very rude but he does NOT hate Christmas itself, he hates humans which is relatable as hell lmaoooo

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
The Grinch from "How the Grinch Stole Christmas". He's very rude but he does NOT hate Christmas itself, he hates humans which is relatable as hell lmaoooo
It's one of my favourites, too. Especially because I think Jim Carrey is one of the most hilarious comedians alive :)

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Home Alone would always will be my first choice for a Christmas themed movie.... As for swapping place I would swap place with Kevin of course....... I would love to defend my home in the creative way he did
I loved Marv xD

Lucielnyx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Jack Skellington from A Nightmare Before Christmas! It would be amazing to become the Pumpkin King and explore Halloween Town. Besides, if it wasn't for him, Santa would be a goner.

Rita loves the wor

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I will definitely swap with Elsa from frozen because no matter what the world threw at her she never gave up. And also because she's a good queen and sister

burningblaze9

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Be in the Bailey household for the Christmas, surrounded by loving family and loyal friends from all over the town. It feels so heartwarming.

Astara

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Tom in 'last Christmas' because he was moraly a good person and he was in the heart of Emilia Clarke 😍

Status
Not open for further replies.