Holiday Event Day Eight: December 20th 2020

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,074 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
I told my story before, Christmas isn't properly celebrated where I lives. It depends a lot on the people spirits, not the holiday itself.

To me, Christmas is cold, is my favorite season, is the time I still wishing there are snows, is when I get to read other's stories to calm myself knowing everyone else is having fun.
Not when everyone gathering around a tree, reading stories, drink hot chocolate and wish Santa will come.
But don't let me bring down your mood, happy holiday everyone ☺

TheKingOfLimbo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
Christmas is my dad's birthday so there's food, and I like food! 🤣

I don't necessarily think of Christmas as this big and grand event, I just appreciate it because I can relax for a time.

WicCaesar

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Christmas is an explosion of first world references. I live in the Southern hemisphere, so every depiction of Christmas has nothing to do with what the holiday/season actually is for the ones who live below the Equator.

ZenoniaLvr

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Christmas and solstice(aligning of sun, earth and moon) are two different thing. The former was celebrated by christians people in the first place while the latter was the first reason why something is being celebrated on Dec 25 (by some roman cult). So I really don't care about Christmas but my family deemed it as family gathering so that's all I care about now.

Status
Not open for further replies.