Holiday Event Day Five: December 17th 2020

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,691 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
I just wish the Sbenny's community will out last me, the way things are right now, though not perfect, are still very amazing 😚
Not all changes and good, we see that ourselves in our history 😂

TheKingOfLimbo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
I wish for this site to have better dark mode cuz the color scheme is too off putting and it's pure black, not dark lmao

Don't hate me on this 🤣😂 (and anyway, how tf did I not notice that there's a dark mode in Sbenny until a while ago!?!?!! lmao😂)

Jacksen

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I wish I had about a million sb cash and on Christmas morning the site would magically turn it into REAL CASH for me!

KLM44989

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I wish there was a way to flag an update to a game request that was unfulfilled, after a few days, instead of filling out a new request.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
I wish there was a way to flag an update to a game request that was unfulfilled, after a few days, instead of filling out a new request.
There is actually, you can report a game if it's outdated in the Outdated Section, the author would get a notice and they'll update as soon as they can, you don't need to spend Points 😜
(Please don't reply to this comment, this is a contest section and we're trying to keep it clean with entries only, not peep talks :3
Just like this comment after reading so a staff can feels free to delete my comment if necessary 😝)

RygentNation

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I wish, I wish, I wish, just for the sake of wishing lol 😂😂😂

Tho, I really wish everyone to have a very good holiday season (and please don't prank Mr Santa on his way down the chimney! 😜)

Annnnd, for regular updates on all series for Ascendance of the Bookworm (Teehee~)

All love for y'lots troublemakers 😍😘😘

PtarasMahalas

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
I wish that, for content that is cheaper, the releasers get a higher percentage of SB points of the price, instead of the 30% that is set now.

E.g. if I release an eBook, I'll be setting a cheap price probably, say 30 SB points. Every time I sell it I'll only be making 9 SB points, which isn't much. Maybe 15 SB points (50%), or even 18 (60%) or 21 (70%) if you are feeling generous, would be nicer, for such a cheap release.

There are many ways this could be done, so let me know if you'd like so ideas of how this could work.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
I wish that, for content that is cheaper, the releasers get a higher percentage of SB points of the price, instead of the 30% that is set now.

E.g. if I release an eBook, I'll be setting a cheap price probably, say 30 SB points. Every time I sell it I'll only be making 9 SB points, which isn't much. Maybe 15 SB points (50%), or even 18 (60%) or 21 (70%) if you are feeling generous, would be nicer, for such a cheap release.

There are many ways this could be done, so let me know if you'd like so ideas of how this could work.
One problem, how will it cope with the Elite Mod Squad badge where you'll get 60% of each purchase?

(Sorry if I'm making a mess again 😅)

PtarasMahalas

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
One problem, how will it cope with the Elite Mod Squad badge where you'll get 60% of each purchase?

(Sorry if I'm making a mess again 😅)
I have ideas for that, it also depends on the specific way in which my dream would become true. PM me if you want more details, I don't think it is worth for me to flood this with many many details.

Express7976

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I wish there was tabs for vip games and regular games in the games and apps drop-down menu.

Express7976

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I wish there was a way to search for games by sb points. Fixed or even adjustable search results tiers, like say between 10 to 100 sb points, 100 to 500 only etc.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
My wish is to have added more reactions other than the one that are already there, such as
1. Ewwwwww......
2. What?
3. TwT
4. Whatever (meh means many things)

Status
Not open for further replies.