💬 Review Honor 7C by dean137

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,266 happy users since 2014.
Register

dean137

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Reviewed Device: Honor 7C

Description
This is a phone with a 3GB ram and 32GB internal storage and equipped with a Cortex A53 octa-core processor. This phone was released on May 2018. I purchased this phone last year about 6-7 months ago

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐

Things I like
What I like about this phone is its durability, I have dropped it more than a few and it got away with just a few minor scratches, other than that it has a killer camera with 13 megapixel primary sensor, alongside a 2 megapixel secondary sensor for capturing depth data and 8 megapixel front camera. It also has 32GB storage space which is ideal for most gamers and photographers. It has a non-removable 3,000mAh battery and runs EMUI 8.0 on top of Android 8.0 Oreo It can last a whole day when fully charged (while using net) the battery timing is what I love the most about this phone

Things I don't like
Though the phone is great overall, what I don't like about the phone is the ability to capture wifi signals, you have to be close to the router (if you have one) but mobile data works well, other then that the 3GB Ram will hang a few games like Pubg, Cod and free fire etc

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I'd recommend this phone because I have used many other phone (along with iPhone 7 and I have to say that android users cannot use Apple phones) its battery timing is great and overall everything is satisfactory