💬 Review Honor View 20 by Axephira

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,227 happy users since 2014.
Register

Axephira

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Honor View 20

s-l300.jpg

Description
So I've had this phone for half an year now, It's very functional fast, has a LOT of memory even thought it's NOT expandableand but that's not a lroblem since we're talking about 256 GB! It can run any new app on the market easily. I only experienced a bit of lag on one game but it was the game's problem and I know bc i can play an mmorpg (which is VERY heavy) just fine. The camera quality is amazing I like taking photographs and they always come out of a very good quality! And overall it's very efficient and gave me to now no problems. It's also quite resistent, it fell face down once to me and didnt crack at all (i do have a silicon screen protector which is also very efficient).

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
The memory and camera. I mainly bought it because i like games and photography and with this I can do both without worrying of my memory beeing full or my camera not beeing good enough!

Things I don't like
The clock doesn't have a feature where you can put an allarm for a determinated date. You can only have allarms for the day. (like in a 24h range) which I really dont like cause i used to put allarms for the birthdays of friends..

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I would recommend this to all of the people that need a lot of memory and a good processor. The camera is also very good. If you only use the phone to call or message you can surely go for something cheaper. If you're a gamer like me or like to take pictures than I do recommend it!