• Looking for a way to become staff member here at Sbenny.com? Click here!

Mod apk {Hosted Games} Hero Or Villain: Battle Royale - TRUE A.C.O.M.

Feedbacks

• 4.9/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 6 years
@Axiom probably asking a lot already but I got a letter today about "Vampire: The Masquerade — Night Road" it will have “Usurpers and Outcasts IAP”. I really hope you'll be doing mod for this game and unlock this content. You're like godfather of cog/hosted modding thank you so much for all your work :)
Yes I will :D

harwoof

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Umm axiom the game is ending prematurely? Just before meeting with elders its ending. Edit - Umm found the problem most likely , stats are alright no problem there , problem is there being too much money and author did some stuff that make game end early if your money is above some limit , i dunno what the upper limit is though.

Last edited:

Surfer3

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thanks axiom the mod works great.can you make a legacy update for genesis.and instead of boosting all the stats can you make one with boosted the hero points and money or just the hero point for genesis

alexjones

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Yes the game is ending prematurely because the author has entered lines of code throughout the game i think. If i remember correctly he did so in hov genesis too.

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 6 years
Yes the game is ending prematurely because the author has entered lines of code throughout the game i think. If i remember correctly he did so in hov genesis too.
Thank you and everyone else who had let me know about the money issue. I'll comb through the coding to try and fix it. Any know about what chapter or so it is happening in?

alexjones

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thank you and everyone else who had let me know about the money issue. I'll comb through the coding to try and fix it. Any know about what chapter or so it is happening in?
I looked for it and as far as i can tell the only code for premature ending was in chapter reception elders.

alexjones

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
I combed through it again and Im pretty sure that was the only code.

Normms

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Version 2C is works well,,, and please make mod for the attributes as well,thank you

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 6 years
Ok, so I got lots of requests for the abilities and such to be modded as well. and even Villain points, which I didn't even know about, I haven't really played the game yet.
I got a busy week, so I will try to mod one or 2 versions a day after work if I can and hope to have them as soon as possible. :D

Jacobxox

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thats cool, take your time man don't tire yourself out.

Egonton

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Was the premature ending because of too much money fixed? Or should I just play through the first one again and not have the money too high?

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 6 years
I have not fixed the money issue yet. I will be fixing it when I add the abilities mod to the game.

Jacobxox

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
I don't think you need to mod the villain points mate, I think it is glitched bec I can buy everything with only 300 villain points.

Hayate26

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
I love it so can i request boost to the health, stats, and abilities? I want to play like a god like character 😊🤭

Iron1089

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Happy birthday to me
I downloaded mod version 2A. I will recommend it to anyone who can't decide which one to get.

{Hosted Games} Hero Or Villain: Battle Royale - TRUE A.C.O.M. was released by Axiom and 6498 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like {Hosted Games} Hero Or Villain: Battle Royale - TRUE A.C.O.M. at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

You might also like:

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Get Paid

Here at Sbenny.com you can get paid for your SB Points, so if you're a talented modder, or if you have enough determination, and you decide to aim for the Elite Mod Squad title, you'll be able to sell your SB Points here, using your favourite payment methods.