Mod apk [Hosted Games] Totem Force ACOM MOD FIXED v1.0.2

Does it work?

• 3.6/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shazy333

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 2 years
[Hosted Games] Totem Force ACOM MOD v1.0.2

Totem Force v1.0.2

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Shazy333

Download Link: Unlocked only
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 54 times

Download Link: ACOM MOD
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 162 times

• Battle giant robots, mad gods, the class president, and awkward teen romance!

Battle giant robots, mad gods, and…awkward teen romance? You were just an ordinary high-school student—up until you rescued a mysterious being from the army, and were granted amazing powers! Now you must put on your colored costume, make sure to finish your homework, and prepare for the fight of your life!

"Totem Force" is a lighthearted 260,000 word interactive anime-inspired novel by Tom Rayner, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

• Play as male, female, or non-binary; gay, straight, bisexual, or asexual.
    • Romance your jerk rival, the mysterious blonde, your childhood best friend, and many others.
    • Solve your problems with friendship, or use your own intellect and willpower.
    • Defend the city from monster attacks!

It's time for you to become the Heir to the Heavens!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Fully Unlocked
    Skills at 80%
    Relationships at 80%
    I'd like to thank @Burn Your Crosses for allowing me to update this.
    Now go show them a United States Of SMASH!!!

• • App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing and you're running Android 11 or higher? Then try to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details%3Fid%3Dorg.hostedgames.totemforce%26hl%3Den_GB%26referrer%3Dutm_source%253Dgoogle%2526utm_medium%253Dorganic%2526utm_term%253Dtotem%2Bforce%2Bgoogle%2Bplay%26pcampaignid%3DAPPU_1_4AxDXua4HL-EhbIPj42DoAY&ved=2ahUKEwjmqPDZqcrnAhU_QkEAHY_GAGQQ5YQBMAB6BAgKEAI&usg=AOvVaw0CSDtFmzLsllUGg8oLtlRG

Last edited:
Downloaded 34 times

Shazy333

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 2 years
Sorry for the wait and the error, I've fixed it but I'm not sure if there are others unless it comes, as usual I won't charge any extra and if there are just send a screenshot.
Post automatically merged:

And make sure to update and use the poll for SB Points and a chance for me to know what the MOD is like.

Last edited:

Reien

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello sir, I already purchase the mod one time, but it seem I need to purchase again to download it? Is this the normal?

Hello sir, I already purchase the mod one time, but it seem I need to purchase again to download it? Is this normal?

redheadjet

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Working now and it is an awesome story, thanks for modding

Shazy333

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 2 years
Thanks bro, amazing job.

Ran into an issue, it's not unlocked for me.
How was it triggered?

You could try to restart the game. It worked perfectly for me.

TFAntagonist

Choice Of Games & Axiom Ultrafan
✌️ Community Team
The Tagger
Member for 4 years
Still same problem

Shazy333

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 2 years
Ok, I've never come across that before, did you click the upgrade button somehow.

TFAntagonist

Choice Of Games & Axiom Ultrafan
✌️ Community Team
The Tagger
Member for 4 years
Yea i just tap it as usual and this is what happens, axiom told me with one ofhis mods that it's outdated so i need to use the version of the luckypatcher he made it with, didn't work so mod doesn't work, i vguess same issue here he said he will remake the mod since he made it years ago

Shazy333

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 2 years
Yea i just tap it as usual and this is what happens, axiom told me with one ofhis mods that it's outdated so i need to use the version of the luckypatcher he made it with, didn't work so mod doesn't work, i vguess same issue here he said he will remake the mod since he made it years ago
Do not click on the upgrade button, that is always there, but it has been unlocked, don't worry.

No need to use lucky patcher as well, gotta go bye.

Adamzx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
thanks for unlocked version, much appreciated. :)

[Hosted Games] Totem Force ACOM MOD FIXED v1.0.2 was released by Shazy333 and 3224 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like [Hosted Games] Totem Force ACOM MOD FIXED v1.0.2 at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.

You might also like:

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Get Paid

Here at Sbenny.com you can get paid for your SB Points, so if you're a talented modder, or if you have enough determination, and you decide to aim for the Elite Mod Squad title, you'll be able to sell your SB Points here, using your favourite payment methods.