💬 Review House of Gucci by NoUsernameYe

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,866 happy users since 2014.
Register

NoUsernameYe

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Name of the movie you are reviewing: House of Gucci

Patrizia Reggiani goes to a party and meets an awkward guy. His father is one of the richest men in Italy, and he is the one and only Maurizio Gucci. The two quickly decide to marry, and after some arguments and obstacles, they eventually become the owners of half of the company.

Review:
I have to say that the film is long. It's very long for what it is, 2 hours and 40 minutes. The film was good, IN MY OPINION. I like the fact that you get to see behind the numbers of the company and the writers don't forget to add realistic things like IDK taxes, documents, cease and desist letters, etc. And just because you see those things, it makes you believe and understand the film better. You see how profit works and how laws are put in action and what illegal activities can lead to.

When it comes to acting, well I think Lady Gaga, Adam Driver and Al Pacino actually did a great job. And I genuinely don't understand why did Jared Leto get so much hate. Cause I actually thought his accent was the best one. The shots are INCREDIBLE by the way.

But hold on, history comes though. There isn't much to say but they do miss some information. They forgot to add the second daughter of Patrizia and Maurizio, they didn't add how Patrizia was actually caught, at the fake signature part they somehow let it be impaled, but in real life, Maurizio actually had done it. They also don't add many characters from the family, especially women and Maurizio had never worked for Patrizia's father.

In the end, I give it a 9 out of 10 for drama which was IMMACULATE and for the film itself well, let's say a 6.5 out of 10. I loved it but they forgot the finest details that could have made it better.

Would you recommend this to other users? THERE ARE SPOILERS IN MY REVIEW .

I would recommend the film to those who just want to learn a bit about the Gucci family.

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐