How can I add popular music with copyright to my youtube vid

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,909 happy users since 2014.
Register

Kapuyuak

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 8 years
I want to put my favorite music video in youtube but I constrained copyright, there may be who knows how can I fill my favorite music in video youtube?? :?

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
Re: Help: How can I add popular music with copyright to my y

The usual way is this but with some comments and the method it seems legit and will work accordingly.

First of all Determine the copyright owner and Check the existing terms of use on website so that you can have the idea of what they dont like and things they are expecting. If no existing terms, try to contact the copyright owner and ask permission, you can make deals...

Nothing wrong asking it u know ;)

Kapuyuak

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 8 years

ImanHackeR said:
The usual way is this but with some comments and the method it seems legit and will work accordingly.

First of all Determine the copyright owner and Check the existing terms of use on website so that you can have the idea of what they dont like and things they are expecting. If no existing terms, try to contact the copyright owner and ask permission, you can make deals...

Nothing wrong asking it u know ;)
this just video youtube bro :lol: :lol:

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years

Yes you think like that, you know what if you add 1 second of any music which is not copyrighted is not allowed, anyways after you check out the website of that music or whatever you addying. It will be all good, so Good Luck ;)