How can I Restore backup in GBWhatsapp?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,053 happy users since 2014.
Register

farhanali

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hey there,

If someone knows about the restore backup process in GBWhatsapp, please help me in this regard. Will be very thankful to you.🙏

haroum

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
You can do it if you are reinstalling the GBWhatsapp in the same phone. It will automatically copy all the previous WhatsAppGB data.

eagleapk113

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
i have not found any best app on the internet. please please tell me trusted websites to download mod apks.

jackBDMN

Lurker Lv0️⃣
To restore a backup in GBWhatsApp, follow these steps:

1. Backup Your Chats: First, make sure you've created a backup of your chats in GBWhatsApp. You can do this by going to "Settings" > "Chats" > "Chat backup" and tap "Back Up."
  2. Uninstall GBWhatsApp: Uninstall the GBWhatsApp application from your device.
  3. Download GBWhatsApp: Download and install the GBWhatsApp application from a trusted source.
  4. Verify Your Phone Number: Open GBWhatsApp, enter your phone number, and follow the verification process.
  5. Restore Chat Backup: During the setup process, GBWhatsApp will detect the backup file. Tap "Restore" when prompted to restore your chats and media.
Your chats should now be restored in GBWhatsApp. If you encounter any issues, make sure you're using a compatible version of GBWhatsApp and that your backup file is intact.

SonyaKim

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Fm whatsapp is the same as gbwhatsapp versions but is updated with many exclusive features that are extremely suitable for users. Download fmwaapps today to experience and text and chat with friends anytime, anywhere.

SonyaKim

Lurker Lv0️⃣
FmWaApps is a professional website that provides the fastest and safest versions of FmWhatsApp for users. In addition, the website also provides Other Tips & Tricks of Fm Whatsapp to users so that everyone can better understand FmWa.

Rahat0077

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 1 year
Foudwhatsapp is better than All ..

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month