How can I root my phone. Please help

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,054 happy users since 2014.
Register

Ellasimone

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Please help. I tried kingroot it goes until 97 present and said 1 issue optimize system improvement engine. Ask to purify and then failed. I have a android 6.o Lenovo A2016a40.
JPEG_20200108_190600_7991363565607746660.jpg

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Have you tried searching for a custom software for your phone? The one which is pre-rooted?

Ellasimone

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yes I search but no luck. I am new at this still learning. What must I do

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Have you tried other rooting apps? Perhaps theres an issue with the app you are using for rooting

Ellasimone

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I have triec magisk and supersu. I search for rooting apps for my phone description and king root pop up. Magisk and seprsu don't even install

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Try KINGO root

Ellasimone

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
No still no luck. Even try from pc keep failing

0roxson0

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
There’s always the old fashioned way of taping plant roots to your device when all else fails.

0 Thunderstorm 0

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Some devices are tougher to root than others. I checked on Root checker, and it said that my samsung tab is very hard to root. And they gave it a rank of 8508 (total 11,943 devices). Higher rank higher toughness. Vivo phones are hardest to root.

itsziiy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
You must install TWRP, then you download the Magisk installer, flash the Magisk installer via TWRP

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
You must install TWRP, then you download the Magisk installer, flash the Magisk installer via TWRP
In order to install TWRP you need to ensure that your bootloader is unlocked, which mostly new devices dont allow (there are methods to force unlock tho)

itsziiy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
In order to install TWRP you need to ensure that your bootloader is unlocked, which mostly new devices dont allow (there are methods to force unlock tho)
yes an unlock bootloader is required for the device now